News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Unclear on the concept!

Started by HAWK, December 12, 2006, 12:28:39 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: spyderchick on December 15, 2006, 11:57:04 AM
However, perhaps we can put your posts to good use by allowing elementary schools to use them as a class lesson.   :biggrin:
How would that help the kids?  Paul doesn't have any class....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

G-reg

Wow.. I'm glad my biggest danger at work is a filing cabinet falling on me, 15 feet sounds painful!!

Heal up quick, you've got 134 days until HPT  :thumb:
--Greg
MW EX#84

SV88

Quote from: G-reg on December 15, 2006, 05:17:56 PM
Wow.. I'm glad my biggest danger at work is a filing cabinet falling on me, 15 feet sounds painful!!

Heal up quick, you've got 134 days until HPT  :thumb:
G - I cannot believe that you're actually counting the days.  Don't you have anything else to do before then.  I'm going steelheading in Mi next week, have a Co. Ski trip then a Utah snowboard trip and only then will I start thinking of racing....
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

Suzy

Quote from: Hawk on December 15, 2006, 11:33:36 AMHave I mentioneddd how great you guys are :thumb: :thumb:

Geeez Paul, those drugs are kicking your butt .  :lmao:
2005 Rookie Corner Worker of the Year!

G-reg

Quote from: SVR6#231 on December 16, 2006, 01:07:10 AM
G - I cannot believe that you're actually counting the days.  Don't you have anything else to do before then.  I'm going steelheading in Mi next week, have a Co. Ski trip then a Utah snowboard trip and only then will I start thinking of racing....

Not really..    :biggrin:   My snowmobile is sitting inside a trailer that my truck can't pull and there's no snow here so I'm kind of SOL right now  :lmao:
--Greg
MW EX#84

SV88

Quote from: G-reg on December 18, 2006, 03:18:47 PM

Not really..    :biggrin:   My snowmobile is sitting inside a trailer that my truck can't pull and there's no snow here so I'm kind of SOL right now  :lmao:
Which is why I'm going steelheading tomorrow.  Unfortunately many things I like to do are severely tied to weather:  sailing, motorcycle racing, skiing/snowboarding, fishing etc...
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

EX_#76

Quote from: Suzy on December 16, 2006, 12:33:08 PM
Geeez Paul, those drugs are kicking your butt .  :lmao:

Hawk is your vision is blurry enough to see double?  Are you taking 22 tables 44 times a day?  Can you even remember how many pills you have downed?
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

spyderchick

To quote Pink Floyd (for you old timers out there) Hawk's become comfortably numb.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

More like uncomfortably dumb....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

HAWK

OK, where do we start....

Alexa, when I remember to take the meds (sometimes can't remember my name so there may be some confusion there) you are quite right.

Guy, I'm not sure I can count to 22 let alone 44, 44 is higher than 22 right?

Of course K3 may have a point since today's  trip to the hospital revealed 4 broken ribs, explains all the back pain and spasms in the last 3 weeks.

The next idiot that tells me how crazy I am for doing something as stupid dangerous as racing a motorcycle had better be a marathon runner from Kenya.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

matt49g

Glad to see your funny bone wasn't affected.  I was really sorry to hear you got busted up, but it sounds like your spirits are rebounding.  It's been a pretty rough year for you, body wise.  Anyway I have taken your advice to heart and have made up my mind to quit as soon as possible.  Quit working that is, I'll still race.  Best wishes for a full recovery, are you going to be able to be home for Christmas?
Matt McNall
MW  EX #302
SV650
2006 Great Plains Champion
         Amateur LW-Formula 40
         Amateur Light-Weight Grand Prix
         Amateur Supertwins