You know you're a roadracer when...

Started by Jeff, October 20, 2006, 09:57:22 AM

PFinn

Quote from: J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp on October 25, 2006, 08:30:33 AM
When you wont have sex with your girlfriend because you have a big race tomorrow. :wah:
that`s not your girlfriend...she`s your sister!

EX_#76

when you stare at Ed Keys rear rotor and think there is room for a few more holes in it
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

moto dino

you have spent the last 10 months preparing, repairing, rebuilding, creating ideas and setting goals to win a championship! then accomplish the unthinkable just to come home to a basement full of parts that you have to get prepped for the painter. so we can do it all again!   

spyderchick

You refer to chicanes, esses, the short shoot and back straight when giving directions to your home.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

spyderchick

You set up entry, apex and exit on your way into the UPS parking lot.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

grasshopper

When the dog still smells like burnt rubber from a burnout she was rolling around on at Road America in June and it's almost November now.

My wife swares the dog still has a faint smell of rubber.

grasshopper

When you can't sleep at night but if you close your eyes and do a few laps around your choice race track you fall fast asleep. I prefer Grattan myself.

benprobst

Quote from: grasshopper on October 27, 2006, 09:31:01 PM
When you can't sleep at night but if you close your eyes and do a few laps around your choice race track you fall fast asleep. I prefer Grattan myself.

+1 on this, I do it almost every night, except I can never get through an entire lap, I always end up stopping and trying to analize a corner or remembering a pass or a misktake, then I cant fall asleep damn!

anyway, you know your a racer when....

Everytime you see someone win money on a game show you immediatly know what you would purchase at the bike shop  :biggrin:
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

funsizeracing

you know you're a roadracer when...

you're idea of an exotic island vacation is the isle of man.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

EX_#76

When you look at Ti hardware and think "There has got to be a lighter alternative"
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

EX_#76

When you refer to Red Bull as race gas for humans
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76

spyderchick

Quote from: AM_#76 on October 30, 2006, 09:04:48 AM
When you look at Ti hardware and think "There has got to be a lighter alternative"

I though Ed had the formula for where the placement of those parts will go all figured out.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org