News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

You know you're a roadracer when...

Started by Jeff, October 20, 2006, 09:57:22 AM

StumpysWife

Quote from: Jeff on October 23, 2006, 03:16:51 PM

(and now i'll bring up an oldie but goodie)
You kick your wife out of bed when you have that 'high-side' dream

Another varient, you kick your husband out of bed when you have the "crash the pitbike" dream. 

And on the race fuel line, you've tried to burn brush with the leftover U4 (and yes, the fumes are combustable).

And you run race fuel regularly in your Honda Elite:  "I know it's smoking.  I'm running VP!"

Jeff

You know the flavor of blue lock-tite versus the red.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

...you go to military tech school and you are the only girl in the class. The instructor holds up the saftey wire tool, then challenges the class to name the tool. Even though you're a "girl" you know what the tool does and how it works. Now the entire class gets to learn how to safety wire by hand without said tool  :biggrin:

(True story, happened to Rhiannon)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

251am

...you wake up in the middle of the night, cannot remember the dream, but can still smell the VP.   :err:

EX_#76

You look at every non-racing financial expendature in your life, and make decisions to spend, or not to spend, based on how many entry fees that particular item will cost you. :rollseyes:
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

G 97

Quote from: Jeff on October 20, 2006, 09:57:22 AM

You know you're a roadrace when

You have never broken any bones in your life, now you have broken 13.
G

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

When your ex girlfriends have tattoos of motorcycle brands on them.  :lmao:
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

When you wont have sex with your girlfriend because you have a big race tomorrow. :wah:
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

G-reg

When your idea of "high class accomodations" involves you sleeping in a cargo trailer..
--Greg
MW EX#84

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: G-reg on October 25, 2006, 03:42:36 PM
When your idea of "high class accomodations" involves you sleeping in a cargo trailer..
Which for me was a big step up from a battered, leaky tent!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Suzy

When your asked to go to the store, bring the dog and he ends up like this................

2005 Rookie Corner Worker of the Year!