Racism within CCS :(

Started by ccsracer26, July 31, 2006, 12:03:08 PM

EX#996

Onwiler..... you're just a bull-headed, stubborn, Kraut!   :finger:

Oh, wait a minute.... so am I.   :biggrin:

Remember, the best way you can influence others is living life as you would like life to be lived.....  (well, it makes sense in my head anyways).

Dawn
Paul and Dawn Buxton

H-man

Hmmmm....  Many thoughts, but.... No comment.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

lil_thorny

H-man,

In the immortal of words of that one guy in the movie Lethal Weapon 2:
"But...you are black!"  :biggrin:

K3,
Is that the same ------ buddy who thinks that semen tastes like chicken?  :lmao:

oh the memories,

-LT

Dawn

Quote from: lil_thorny on August 16, 2006, 01:35:26 PM
K3,
Is that the same ------ buddy who thinks that semen tastes like chicken?  :lmao:

oh the memories,

-LT

Eeewwwww.................................

LOL!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Sorry LT, but I don't think I was there for THAT comment!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

H-man

That was funny when Danny Glover told that guy he wanted to visit S. Africa [for you youngsters, that movie was released in '89 when there was still apartheid].

I can just imagine what the rest of the conversation must have been like for the comment about semen tasting like chicken to come up [no pun intended].

K3, will you be at G-man 9/30-10/1 w/ STT?

Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: H-man on August 16, 2006, 10:48:12 PM
That was funny when Danny Glover told that guy he wanted to visit S. Africa [for you youngsters, that movie was released in '89 when there was still apartheid].

Lethal Weapon II was released in 89? Daaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnn.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

H-man

I know!  Ain't that a trip.  Onwe moment you're a break through star in 'Mad Max" and staring in I-Spy cop films in the US of A.  Then it seems only a short while later wghen you're getting pulled over by the po-po and have strange sh#t pouring outta your mouth.   Jeez.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

K3 Chris Onwiler

No H, I'll be at Mid Ohio that weekend.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

IBFrank

LT- I totally forgot about the 'dude, taste like chicken' comment. That was the funniest thing I think I remember at the track!

Chef

I only wonder if I know this guy from the midwest, and if he's been in my pits eating, laughing and drinking beer with me???

It's like I know everybody....

or maybe he doesnt see me as one of those fkng nigrits... :boink:

hmmm.....

pretty sad that people grow feeling that there is such a difference between one person to the next...

tho I really feel, as a black man, that most white racist are from the trailor park...
(you know, not very educated)...

But I feel sorry for them, because when I was younger and quicker to anger, rage, or hate...
I didnt realize that I was more hurting myself with the stress and plain ole unhappy thoughts and times...

you'd have a hard time upsetting me these days, life really is too short, and full of out of control issues that cause trouble in ones life, than for me to take a NON-issue and run with it...

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest