Mmmmmmmmm. Chocolate........
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

H-man

Wazzup Ike?

Long time no chat.  hope all is well with you and all your lovely ladies.  PM or e-mail me sometime.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

lil_thorny

K3, Otis, SD, Ike

I can't remember what we were talking about but Dave (K3's buddy) was talking about getting something resembling spooge (semen) all over his face and while PJ, myself, KG, and a few others were listening, he made a face like he was licking it off and he said " Mmm, tastes like chicken!" I think PJ almost fell over and we laughed about that for at least 4 race weekends.

-LT

EX#996

Quote from: spyderchick on August 18, 2006, 09:24:52 AM
Um, the usual way? Someone dunked him in a vat of chocolate. :biggrin:

Mmmmmmmmm. Chocolate........

He wasn't dunked - - He slipped in!   :lmao:

Man stuck in vat of chocolate

:biggrin:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Protein Filled

I don't know, K3 told me that it was a more like salty creamy mashed potatoes!

Is Ike really black?
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

IBFrank

You would think a guy that can't dance, he listens to opera music, he wears a sweater tied over his shoulders all the time, I totally thought he was an Italian.

Protein Filled

Or from Wisconsin...

Quote from: Otis on August 18, 2006, 11:02:40 PM
You would think a guy that can't dance, he listens to opera music, he wears a sweater tied over his shoulders all the time, I totally thought he was an Italian.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

IBFrank

Edgar, Shut the hell up or I'll tell everyone your secret, what race you are. Damn Ukrainians, whoops, sorry Edgar- now it's out.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Yeah, now I think I remember the conversation.  "Tastes like chicken"  is Dave's standard response to anything sexually related.  If you see him carrying BBQ sauce, RUN!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Chef

:lmao:    :ahhh:  GOOD LORD!!!!!  now I remember why I started to stay away from you...   you ..
bunch of.... :spank: 

I just dont know!!!   :biggrin:  TOOOOO funny!!!

shees...  I thought I was black...

I am   :banghead: 

It's DEFINATELY better for me to walk around bragging about being black,
rather than mixed up with the likes of you here...   :spank:

bend ovah...   :spank:

:rollseyes:  ::)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.