News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Anyone interested in ice racing for fun?

Started by Bam55, January 07, 2003, 05:56:42 PM

SliderPhoto

Cool, looks like I'll be there Saturday, on the lake, high noon. :) Should have the trailer, will be heated, kitchen, etc. I'll bring some hot cocoa!  ;D

I'll try and get some good shots for those who can't be there, but if you can make it, show up!

merge

;D
cool sounds like we should have a few people to crash into. :P   I promise I wont run anyone over. Just as long as you dont crash in front of me. PJ almost got me a good one though the other weekend. oh well all is good.  

See some of you clowns out there tomorrow.

Russ

Bam55

I got the pre entry money and over charged all your credit cards, counted it and spent it.lost all the pre-entry forms so you all have to start behind me.  (Sound familiar?)  ;D

SliderPhoto

That was an ABSOLUTE BLAST!!! Thanks again PJ, Russ, and Super Dave!

Bam55

Great pics once again Jack but then again I expect none the less!
 Maybe next time I will try to keep my face off the rear tires then you could take a pic of me on one of my bikes, instead of all my friends on them!  >:(
 Great job everyone and keep sending your pre-entries to Russ and I, we will take the money fast but give very slow service ;)
 Jack we should plan something better for in about three weeks, I already went throught the new TTR and made a few changes to make it work a little easier. I have to go through te KX and re-do allot of the screws, but outside of that we are here and we are ready for more!! Plus, I will run into more guys and you can take some more sweet pics, maybe some step by steps of my face against a rear wheel? (By the way, most of the swelling is gone, just looks like I have a huge chew in, a huge bruise on my back and some skin on the rump :-[ to regrow)

merge

Verynice pics Jack thank you.

Yes hopefully you could get some of PJ next time on one of his bikes.  ;D

Thanks Jack and PJ for letting guys use his bikes.
Russ

Super Dave

Shoulda got pic's of his bloody clothes and face, ripped clothes, and re ground helmet....

Super Dave

Jeff

I have to admit that I giggled when Jack told me you ground your chin.  I figured it was on the ice, not the wheel though!  

Damn, now I consider it and that's pretty close to a pair of hefty arteries that would put you at room temperature if severed pretty quickly.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest