News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Road America RACE ORDER

Started by jer271, April 11, 2006, 05:47:54 PM

jer271

does anyone find it sensable to maybe put the LW class from the end of the day between Mw SS AND SPEEDSCREEN UNLIMITED to give  us guys a break on sat,  and LWGP between SPORTBIKE and UNLIMITED on SUN.  Its just a possible suggestion to give the majority of the guys a break that are doing those races. I could be wrong but I dont think it would mess up anybody else and we wont be rushed. SORRY if you guys from lw are gonna run Those classess but I think majority would rule here.

jer271

robesob

yes im in race 8,9 and 10!!! gotta bring this up @ the riders meeting i was told...  >:(

robesob

maybe they should run in this order...7,8,3,9,13, then 10... and on sunday insert 5 between 3 and 4??? this would make a world of dif. to me. this hurt any of u lw guys, cant we all just get along???  

jer271

Well All Iwas thinking about was the LW races at the end of the day would be best if placed in between especially on sunday being some guys, MY FATASS included, it  will be hard to run 10 laps then go to a race where your trying too run for local points. 9 times out of 10 A guy on an SV is not gonna run these races in mention that get the break.

YA KNOW when you bring up stupid shit on this site everybody chimes in, when you bring up a poossible relivent idea nobody really wants to say anything. If any body agrees with this we should change it now and not in the middle of the riders meeting @ RA where nobody can hear Bill anyway  and where stuck with the way it is!!

jer271

Yes I agree with your way too,  It really wouldnt hurt to do it that way either.

robesob

well, i called ccs talked to eric and he said they couldnt change the schedule before the race but could @ the riders meeting... im sure he'll see this and update us.

Eric Kelcher

Not change at the riders meeting; be sure that the starter knows that a break is needed between races for people in back to back races.

When this was discussed I said it was too late to change the schedule for Road America but I could look what may be possible for Barber as it had the same tenative schedule.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

robesob

Team_Serpent

251am

Possibility of change in the future, sure. However, when I pre-reg, I put these things into consideration BEFORE I pull the trigger. Make sense? If you made the decision to register in those races back-to-back...?

jer271

IAm sure if enough people would not just lie down about this and leave it alone and look at more than just a air fence for a safty factor it could get changed pretty quick.

But no lets just rush people into racing back to back races when there is a way out of it, where every body would benifit Lw guys would be done sooner MAjority of the guys would be fresh for thier races and be able too check thier bikes, tires, etc...if some people would look closer to this they would relize what some are saying "SAFTY" which is what I thought was one of are goals around here I thought this was kindA A new CCS.

Iam not trying too Blackball myself or start shit Iam just starting too realize that iam getting older and have too go too work and cant race a marathon anymore and it is club racing that we should, being members, have more of a say so inthe race order.