News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What pitbike?

Started by TZDeSioux, December 30, 2002, 07:56:55 AM

TZDeSioux

QuoteHow 'bout a Charly?  http://www.motorradna.com/MODEL-CHARLY.HTM
They're kinda cute.  Shiny and new too, and they come in a variety of colors.

As for me, I want to fix up my Hodaka Super Rat and use it as a kickin' pit bike  8)

The charly.. definately cute if I was a bald guy who wore horizontally striped turtle necks with a beret.  ;D

Protein Filled

That Charly reminds me of the movie "Short Circuit". Number 5 is alive...

The Moskito 125R on the other hand looks kind of nice...
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

rmahr137

here are a couple XR's for sale around the peoria, il area.  I am pretty close to breaking down and getting one of these myself.

2000 HONDA XR100 Moto-cross 4-stroke. Great starter bike. Looks/runs LN, $1300; BO. 309/688-2100 days. Peoria Hgts.

2000 HONDA XR100. Ridden very little. EC, $1300. 309/367-2790 Metamora.

2001 HONDA XR100 4-Stroke off-road bike. Great for Christmas. 2 available at $1695. WORLD OF POWERSPORTS, 1-800/548-7218 Decatur. www.worldofpowersports.com

the_weggie_man

A Monkey, buy a Honda Monkey!!

TZDeSioux

QuoteA Monkey, buy a Honda Monkey!!

I'm probably too big for a monkey.. I'll need a gorilla  :)

the_weggie_man

I'm not touching that line ........

Protein Filled

QuoteI'm probably too big for a monkey.. I'll need a gorilla  :)

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Hey Brian, I recommend you double read your posts before you press the "post" button...you did go to college, you know.

I agree with Weggie_Man and I will abstain from making any more of a comment here too.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Dawn

QuoteROTFLMAO!!!!!! Hey Brian, I recommend you double read your posts before you press the "post" button...you did go to college, you know.

I agree with Weggie_Man and I will abstain from making any more of a comment here too.

I don't get it....  could you help me out here?   ;D

Dawn   :D

P.S.  Just kidding!

Super Dave

I want a two stroke golf car painted black with flames.  Yeah, it ain't a bike, but I'm not getting younger.

KX80 with supermotard tires....  There's a pit bike.
Super Dave

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteThere is a company that makes duplicates of the honda mini-trail (Z50).  They are new, but look exactly the same as the mini-trail from the 60's, 70's and 80's.  They make a great bike because they can be street legal and registered, they don't take up much space, and they are designed to go off-road as well.  
I saw the Z50 replicas at a motorcycle show last year.  It looked like the company simply purchased all of Hondas tooling and moved the factory overseas.  It does not say Honda, but everything was the same.
If I were in the market for a new pitbike, I would look for one of those, or a genuine Honda Z50 mini-trail.

I saw one of those at Hanley in Sun Prairie. $995 on sale and STREET LEGAL!! ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteMine!  ;D

I got hosed rather badly from a purchase off e-bay. It's a Yamaha Zuma, just what I wanted, but the guy did not accurately describe its condition. It looks like a few people got together and beat it with an ugly stick, ghost rode it down a hill, and then beat it some more.  ;D   :'(  

I'm still waiting to hear back from that guy!

HEY!!  Is that the one that the floorboard was broken on and missing some blue plastic??  I bid on that one.  How bad was it??

SliderPhoto

QuoteHEY!!  Is that the one that the floorboard was broken on and missing some blue plastic??  I bid on that one.  How bad was it??

No, it was a black one from Florida. Hankmotors was the e-bay seller. I see some seriously negative feedback in his future. >:(