New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

World's fastest Indian

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, February 23, 2006, 05:05:33 PM

dylanfan53

Don Cook
CCS #53

K3 Chris Onwiler

I think I may have already written the script for that movie.... ::)

Cook, you @## &$$ @#%% &$@#!!!!!!!!!  I traded Lonny some stuff for the bodywork off my old Gixxer.  He hadn't touched it since a certian day at Blackhawk....  So now I'm enjoying the much-delayed frustration of fixing the damage from that particular crash!

@$$#o!& %#@$ &**%$## >:( >:( >:( >:( ::)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Protein Filled

Let me guess, You will play the part of the tranvestite?
 ;D

QuoteI think I may have already written the script for that movie.... ::)

Cook, you @## &$$ @#%% &$@#!!!!!!!!!  I traded Lonny some stuff for the bodywork off my old Gixxer.  He hadn't touched it since a certian day at Blackhawk....  So now I'm enjoying the much-delayed frustration of fixing the damage from that particular crash!

@$$#o!& %#@$ &**%$## >:( >:( >:( >:( ::)
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

SliderPhoto

QuoteLet me guess, You will play the part of the tranvestite?
 ;D

LOL Oh man that hurts....  ;D

KBOlsen

A Sweet Transvestite... From Transexual Transylvania.....ah!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

H-man

Odd, but connected point (connected to the previous post anyway)....   The Rocky Horror Picture Show has been selected by the Library of Congress to be archived/preserved for future generations 8)

In their words, "'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' is the quintessential midnight movie, offering a participatory moviegoing experience to millions of college students and other fans of this cult classic of American cinema."
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

KBOlsen

It's just a jump

to the LEFT!

Suzy

That is so funny you bring up that show, I saw it at the Auditorium (Stage show)here in Chicago WITH Meatloaf in it.

Wow, that was alot of fun, we even brought Toast for the Toast and all the goodies!!! ;D

got's to go back to work.

H-man

Quotegot's to go back to work.

WHY?!   When instead, let's do the Time Warp again.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Suzy

Thanks ;D Now I can't get the dang song out of my head..LOL. ;D

KBOlsen

I remember riding the #11 bus down to the Biograph Theater with my friends on Saturday nights, with my fishnets 'neath my raincoat...  

H-man

QuoteI remember riding the #11 bus down to the Biograph Theater with my friends on Saturday nights, with my fishnets 'neath my raincoat...

Fishnets?!  :o

Yeah, yeah.  Li'l Nell.  KB.  Coincidence.

I think not!  :-*
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)