World's fastest Indian

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, February 23, 2006, 05:05:33 PM

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteWas it as good as Torque?
Just for asking that question, I'm sending Vin Deisel to your house to beat you with a 3/4 inch torque wrench until his arm gets tired. ::)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Thingy

QuoteJust for asking that question, I'm sending Vin Deisel to your house to beat you with a 3/4 inch torque wrench until his arm gets tired. ::)
Dude, that is just mean.  It's not like he asked if it was as good as Biker Boyz.  That film got snubbed by the Oscars! >:(
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

triumfh

I saw it last weekend in Winter Park, an Orlando suburb, at the Winter Park Village. I don't know if it is still showing or not. I was surprised at the number of people in the audience, it was a fairly large crowd for a Sunday afternoon.

I heartily recommend it!

Dave

SliderPhoto

QuoteLet's go together.  Next week?  I've got some time...

Tuesday - 7PM?

Dude, you promised we'd go see Brokeback Mountain together. No bate and switch.  :o :P ;D

Yeah, Tuesday would probably work. What about the 4:15?

jigmoore

QuoteDude, you promised we'd go see Brokeback Mountain together. No bate and switch.  :o :P ;D

<threadjack>
holy crap....are you the one and only sliderphoto jack?!?!?  haven't seen you in awhile.  how ya doin?
</threadjack>

gr finally has this movie playing....i'm going tomorrow.
what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

SliderPhoto

doing alright. working way too much.

Super Dave

QuoteDude, you promised we'd go see Brokeback Mountain together. No bate and switch.  :o :P ;D

Mmmm, broke back....LOL!

415 is doable, as long as I don't have a conference call.  You working in Milwaukee or do we meet at your place on the way too?

Super Dave

SliderPhoto

QuoteMmmm, broke back....LOL!

415 is doable, as long as I don't have a conference call.  You working in Milwaukee or do we meet at your place on the way too?

I'm working in freek'n Mequon, so I'll meet you there. either time will work. 7 might be better if we want to get a few people together to see it.

spydy, you see it yet? Paul? Chainsaw? JeF4y? H-man.... all Milwaukee Peeps?

spyderchick

Quotespydy, you see it yet? Paul? Chainsaw? JeF4y? H-man.... all Milwaukee Peeps?

We were going to see it last night, but i was working. We'll be seeing it sometime this weekend.

Watch dave at the movies, he gets grabby...

At the popcorn.  ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

Are we referring to the old hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket trick?  Jack, be careful if Dave offers to buy the extra-large bucket and share it with you.  You might wind up with extra butter whether you wanted it or not.... :o

"Jack?"
"Yes Dave?"
"Ah wish Ah could quit yew!"
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Suzy

Sounds like an excellent movie, but I can wait until the DVD comes out.  ;D

Super Dave

QuoteAre we referring to the old hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket trick?  Jack, be careful if Dave offers to buy the extra-large bucket and share it with you.  You might wind up with extra butter whether you wanted it or not.... :o

"Jack?"
"Yes Dave?"
"Ah wish Ah could quit yew!"

I got your extra large bucket right here....LOL!
 ;D ;D ;D
Super Dave