News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

World's fastest Indian

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, February 23, 2006, 05:05:33 PM

Nate R

Jen and I went and saw it yesterday at the 4:15 showing at the Downer.

I agree, excellent movie, and well done. Sound of the Indian was in my head all night.  :)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

cb186

Edgar, Tommy Mason, ADR and a few of us went and saw it last night as well. A+  and i'm glad i went too see it in the theater, rather than on DVD.
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

SliderPhoto

You guys have to go see it. Awesome movie!

Super Dave

It rocks.  Jack didn't go for my big bag o' corn...

Really, really cool movie.  I think most people outside the racing world won't completely get it, but, for me, it was funny in those ways that sometimes your life is completely different from others.  

I think it will still be a cool movie to watch with my wife on DVD.  
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote Jack didn't go for my big bag o' corn...
Jack, I've always felt that I owed you big time for your help with the cover of Highside.  But I warned you about the popcorn, so now we're even! 8)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

LOL!

K3...  Dan Devries...cool.
Super Dave

SliderPhoto

QuoteJack, I've always felt that I owed you big time for your help with the cover of Highside.  But I warned you about the popcorn, so now we're even! 8)

Chris, I swore you were behind me in the movie theatre. The guy must have thought I was checking him out because I had to turn around to get a good look. He had this incessant belly laugh and you could tell he had seen the moview a few times already. Sounded just like you, in a good way. I felt like I was there with friends. Very cool movie.

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Stinger562

Great movie, I went to see it last night,  It just seemed to be missing some details.  When the movie ended, I thought it was at the half way point, after 2 hours it just felt like I just got there.  Now I can't wait for the DVD, there has to be loads of deleted scenes.

msbrit1

We just got back from seeing it with a few friends, one of the best movies I have ever seen.  I laughed and cried.  This is one that I am going to have get on DVD as well.  We went to the college because no real theater in our area is showing it, but still an awesome movie.

dylanfan53

You guys are too easy to entertain.
I'm going to get a few old farts together and make our own movie.  I know plenty of guys with bad tickers and prostate problems.
 ;)
Don Cook
CCS #53

Protein Filled

Hey Don, are you talking about an autobiography?
 ;D

QuoteYou guys are too easy to entertain.
I'm going to get a few old farts together and make our own movie.  I know plenty of guys with bad tickers and prostate problems.
 ;)
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!