AMATEUR UPGRADES

Started by TiffineyIngram, December 17, 2002, 10:35:56 AM

wera331

can you petition to be expert if your not upgraded?

r6_philly

QuotePlease dont anyone take offence to my comments re staying novice.  My comments are just directed to Dr. Kwak.   ...well 99% of my comments are directed towards the verbal abuse of Mr. Kwak.

I could e-mail him directly but its much more fun on the this forum. :)

I didn't :) I just wanted to point out that many of us puss hasn't and will not accept the list  ;D

It is fun on the board, I am sure if I win races next year I will be called a cherry picker...  ::) :P

YTAK_Racing

Litespeed

I think that there should be a minimum performance index or the rules should state a certain number of points in one class.  Heck, if you ran a 600 in all of it's available classes on a double points weekend you would easily be expert without passing anyone.  My only reason for petitioning is that I am on a different bike now, is that good enough?  What about if I am going to run USGPRU, can I stay Amateur?  Is the amount of chocolate required directly proportional to the number of points we have?  And lastly, at least I don't have to have the "it's flourescent yellow and the rules didn't state which shade they wanted" argument again :).

KBOlsen

I agree that there should be a more realistic criterion to determine expert/amateur status(combination of points/performance index maybe?).

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Protein Filled

QuoteBrian Kwak...Welcome to the world of experts.

I thought you were going to stay Am.  Glad to see that you converted.

.....And I thought you were a puss.

My apologies Dr. Kwak.  I have a new found respect for you!   No more smak talking ...you are a man.

YTAK

Brian is going expert? Congratulations Brian!!! I knew you would change your mind and not try to sandbag!

;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

duc995@aol.com

Dave...how did you get more than 500 points in two race weekends?  You must be expert material as I would think you must of won every race you entered to accomplish that amazing feat! ;D

r6_philly

if you enter 7 races per weekend and finish 10th in every race, you will have 560 points in 2 weekends.

amaner

i'll definetly petition to stay amateur, considering the fact that i'm switching from MW to LW this season!  plus i got some crappy PI in the 200s.  so where do i send the chocolate?

GSXR RACER MIKE

If my math is correct, it would only require an average 5th place finish in 5 classes, times 2 events, to achieve 500 points.
   If this is representative of your average finishes, then your going to spank the competition if you stay amateur (because of all the top amateurs going expert).
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

TZDeSioux

First of all... who said I was turning expert? I'm petitioning to stay amateur. It will be up to CCS whether I show up with yellow or white plates next year. Besides... I have a paint scheme already picked out for my new bike and it has yellow plates! It just won't look good with white plates.. what can I do?  ;) Wuytack... don't playa hate.... participate fool!  Edgar... I'm starting second wave next year.. don't congratulate me yet..  8)

Gixxer124