One Year Ago Today...

Started by tigerblade, September 19, 2005, 08:11:27 AM

tigerblade

...I attempted (almost successfully) mitosis...

http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1095775808;start=9#9

Much thanks to everyone here for all your support.  Especially to WPC #124 for driving the truck and trailer back to Missouri with Sunny and Alex.
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Super Dave

You and Sunny married yet?  

Was thinking about you the other day...

:-*
Super Dave

tigerblade

QuoteYou and Sunny married yet?  

Was thinking about you the other day...

:-*

Yep, May 28th.  Couldn't be happier in that regard.   8)
Younger Oil Racing

Chuck

Yea that was a pretty crappy weekend for you man....hope your getting around a bit better.  Glad to hear you and Sunny are well.  Best wishes from the house of Moses....

tigerblade

QuoteYea that was a pretty crappy weekend for you man....hope your getting around a bit better.

If you met me today, you probably wouldn't know anything had happened unless you saw the foot-long scar down my back.   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

Jack_Brock

Kris, I've been thinking about you every time I take the SV out :P :P :P

If the photographer from the Hallett race comes good with some pics, I'll send you a few of the recent fun.  

Any chance you will be spectating at MAM in October?  I may make it depending on Katrina duty, etc..

Take care and I'm glad everything is going so well for you!
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

K3 Chris Onwiler

Will we ever see you at the track again?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

tstruyk

yeah Kris what the hell... back in april it was all "i'll be there" and "cant keep me away"... yeah well WHO NEEDS YA!!!!!   ;D

Seasons over for me... NO NO NO...you missed out!!!  No apologies, youve been busy this year!

Maybe come to the banquet?  Word on the street is that there may be some gamblin and carousin goins ons that weekend!!   ::)

take care!

tim
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Super Dave

Be nice guys.  Being away from a race track unable to be "in there" is a nasty addiction...kind of like being a recovering nymphomaniac in a whore house.

I can understand how hard it is to be away.  I've seen it in the eyes of many.

We love you Kris.... :-*
Super Dave

tigerblade

QuoteAny chance you will be spectating at MAM in October?  I may make it depending on Katrina duty, etc..

Is that a trackday?  Depends on what weekend.  Sunny is running a half marathon on the 2nd here in Columbia, then doing the full Chicago marathon on the 9th.  Other than that...   :)

Younger Oil Racing

tigerblade

QuoteWill we ever see you at the track again?

Fo' sure.  All things being equal, this would have been a tough year for me to get away to race anyway with marriages, etc.  but I fully intend to at least spectate for the rest of my years.   ;)
Younger Oil Racing

tigerblade

QuoteMaybe come to the banquet?  Word on the street is that there may be some gamblin and carousin goins ons that weekend!!   ::)

take care!

tim

Keep me updated on the date.  My Columbia and former Columbia peeps ought to be gettin' some hardware!   8)
Younger Oil Racing