News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

One Year Ago Today...

Started by tigerblade, September 19, 2005, 08:11:27 AM

tigerblade

QuoteBe nice guys.  Being away from a race track unable to be "in there" is a nasty addiction...kind of like being a recovering nymphomaniac in a whore house.
I can understand how hard it is to be away.  I've seen it in the eyes of many.

We love you Kris.... :-*

I need to get the pic I have of you and Purk in the inflatable suits standing next to my boy up.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Jack_Brock

Race on the 15th and 16th with CRA.  I probably won't make it as I am next up to rotate in to help out with Katrina, so I'll likely be down there.

QuoteIs that a trackday?  Depends on what weekend.  Sunny is running a half marathon on the 2nd here in Columbia, then doing the full Chicago marathon on the 9th.  Other than that...   :)

www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

TZDeSioux

Krissy... glad to hear all is going well with you and the missus. How's the cute little boy? Diggin the bikes yet?

tstruyk

QuoteKeep me updated on the date.  My Columbia and former Columbia peeps ought to be gettin' some hardware!   8)

will do!!  Harvey in GTO and Randy for F40... I think micheal may be up for some, hoping for a light turnout in a few key classes at g-man for me.  we'll see.  I'll let you know!

tim
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

tigerblade

QuoteKrissy... glad to hear all is going well with you and the missus. How's the cute little boy? Diggin the bikes yet?

8)  http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1119361632
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...