News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Paging Kevin Hansen

Started by TZDeSioux, December 12, 2002, 06:53:39 AM

TZDeSioux

I need to talk to Kevin about ordering a few things from Woodcraft.   :)

Protein Filled

What in the world could a 2003 TZ250 need from woodcraft? Don't tell me you are already planning on crashing that thing?
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

QuoteWhat in the world could a 2003 TZ250 need from woodcraft? Don't tell me you are already planning on crashing that thing?

I'm not planning on crashing anything. I need some clip ons. The stock TZ clip ons don't have replaceable bars.  :P

Protein Filled

Why would you need replaceable clipons when you say you are not going to crash the thing?

;D ;D ;D

Hey, what size forks do the 2003 TZ's have? 44's?
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

I said I'm not planning to crash... doesn't mean I won't. It's always better to think ahead. I believe the 03 TZ has the same size forks as all the previous models 91-02.  ???

Protein Filled

Did you see this:
http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/page.cfm?pageID=63187
and this:
http://www.tz250racing.com/2003TZ250/main.htm

It uses a 52 mm clip-on, so I would guess the inner tubes are probably 46's or so.

I see it has radial brakes...sweet. I can't wait to ride it  ;D ;D ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteI see it has radial brakes...sweet. I can't wait to ride it  ;D ;D ;D

Cool! You're getting one too?  ;D ;D ;D

am125ike

QuoteCool! You're getting one too?  ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

Good One!!!  LOL

hey Dr. Duck,
you dont seem interested in remembering the joy of giving.
you know, like giving some of us the chance to have the fun you'll be having
(tho, we only want a couple of practice sessions, where you'll have the thing for the nexxt few years. you dont gotta be like that)  
 :-/

testing, testing....

chris_chops

Hey Hanson,
   Where is my gp shifter?  ;DI know where you race!!!!
Oh yeah, congrats on an awesome second year of racing.  It took me four to ride like that, if at all.  Brian, call me tonight and I'll get you in touch with Kev.

Protein Filled

QuoteCool! You're getting one too?  ;D ;D ;D

Remember our bet? First time that Wytak beats you, I will be at your pit taking the bike away from you and sending you to the corner ;D

I agree with the Doof man. You should learn to share. Didn't your mom show you how to share with your friends?

TZDeSioux

Quote;D ;D ;D

Good One!!!  LOL

hey Dr. Duck,
you dont seem interested in remembering the joy of giving.
you know, like giving some of us the chance to have the fun you'll be having
(tho, we only want a couple of practice sessions, where you'll have the thing for the nexxt few years. you dont gotta be like that)  
 :-/

testing, testing....

Perhaps I could let some of you guys take it around the pits  :P

TZDeSioux

QuoteRemember our bet? First time that Wytak beats you, I will be at your pit taking the bike away from you and sending you to the corner ;D

I agree with the Doof man. You should learn to share. Didn't your mom show you how to share with your friends?

Hmm... he will be an expert next year. We won't be in any races together unless he enters LWGP. What reward do I get if I start on the second wave and pass him in that race? How about if that happens.. you and Wuytack buy me a set of custom Tiger Angel leathers. :) Oh and about sharing.. I'll let you sit on it and maybe warm it up for me  ;D ;D