News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Paging Kevin Hansen

Started by TZDeSioux, December 12, 2002, 06:53:39 AM

Protein Filled

QuoteI'll let you sit on it and maybe warm it up for me  ;D ;D

OK Sure, the only condition is that I must have my leathers, helmet, gloves and boots on at the time to make sure I get it "warmed up" properly for you  ::)

You can do the Wytak thing by fastest lap time of the weekend  :o
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

bweber

I think he is busy fighting crime today.  I left him a voice mail so he knows to contact you asap.

Super Dave

Bad boys, bad boys...

Yo, I got to get some 22's!

She stole on me with a smooth!
Super Dave

TZDeSioux

QuoteI think he is busy fighting crime today.  I left him a voice mail so he knows to contact you asap.

Muchos gracias senor weberito :)

am125ike

QuoteBad boys, bad boys...

Yo, I got to get some 22's!

She stole on me with a smooth!

Super_Dave ????????????

hey, shuggydukkie kwak kwak,
Duffus Droolious Schlobr,
here with a message from your old friend am125ike,
says hello, and wants to know if you actualy have your new bike at home with you ??

TZDeSioux

QuoteSuper_Dave ????????????

hey, shuggydukkie kwak kwak,
Duffus Droolious Schlobr,
here with a message from your old friend am125ike,
says hello, and wants to know if you actualy have your new bike at home with you ??

what's happenin Ike! My bike is not even in the U.S yet. It's hopping on the boat on the 15th in Japan and will arrive in the U.S end of December. So I'm hoping to pick the bike up at Ohare early January.

;)

am125ike

Sweet!!1
im as excitedto see, touch,smell,RIDE,feel,RIDE, and RIDE it as mush as you  ;D ::)

hey, w'you lemme know when the second or third week of march is here ???

thanx, i knew you'd understand!!

YTAK_Racing

I know without question I'll smoke Kwak this year.

He'll be babying that new TZ around the track............okay I'll say it...he's a girly man.

If you were smart brian, you would let edgar and I kick the Sh!t out of it before your first practice session.  We would be doing you a favor.

YTAK

TZDeSioux

QuoteI know without question I'll smoke Kwak this year.

He'll be babying that new TZ around the track............okay I'll say it...he's a girly man.

If you were smart brian, you would let edgar and I kick the Sh!t out of it before your first practice session.  We would be doing you a favor.

YTAK

I've never babied anything I've ever owned. I'm a firm believer in Murphy's Law. Besides... it's only costing me 18k  ::)

khanson

Brian,

Here's my number 217-493-3811.  If anyone needs to get a hold of me for parts call me and I'll give you 10% off.

Matt, I was thinking about that shifter the other day.  Kind of hard to get ahold of you eh?  Call me.

Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

khanson

Brian,

Here's my number 217-493-3811.  If anyone needs to get a hold of me for parts call me and I'll give you 10% off.

Matt, I was thinking about that shifter the other day.  Kind of hard to get ahold of you eh?  Call me.

Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

khanson

Brian,