Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

andy342

Brian, are you back as an instructor?

tzracer

Are you refering to my mild get off at Blackhawk?  :)

I didn't miss any schools, just could not ride for about 8 weeks. By June I was riding again. Busy with work and getting everything ready for next year.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

the_weggie_man

spyderchick

Hey Gordy,  
and I always thought THAN Q would make a cool license plate.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Bam55

Dude, I'm an instructor in real life too, I'm a dad!  
 VRS has not at anytime held a "track day" it is clearly an advanced riders school. We don't spend anytime with flags aside from if there is totally new riders there. We don't walk the tracks, we ride in the short bus and make it brief.
 When I took a school originally in 98' to regain license, I was never even told anything about suspension or body positioning. I started working with the advanced school and immediatly cleaned up in every aspect of my riding.
 Agenda, ciriculum, whatever, you guys can argue that whole tomato thing all day. Bottom line, LCR offers a brief and helpful intro into racing. I know they also have a select few weekends that have an all day advanced course.
 VRS only deals in all day courses. We will do our best to give you a base line of ideas and some direct solutions to help you pick up your pace. Also we have very knowledgable experts to help you undestand your suspension and not be afraid to turn some dials. Once you take a VRS day you will be a part of Team-Vision-Sports, which means where ever and what ever comes up at any track at anytime the VRS instructors are there to help. After taking the school, you have some questions about ANYTHING, you come up to any one of us and if we can't help we will do everything in our power to find an answer or solution to help your program to always move forward and not backward.
 Thats our agenda, ciriculum, and our tomatoes!!! :D

Proud VRS Instructor (In real life too!)
           P.J.