News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What kind of beer do you drink?

Started by Gixxer124, November 22, 2002, 12:05:33 PM

Gixxer124

I like Busch Lite because when I go to Donnell's Motorcycles they have a part number listed for it. BL30-PK.  ;D

TZDeSioux

Heinekin is best! I also like Kwak beer.. it's from belgium.. :)

Baltobuell

Usually cold, unless warm is all that's available.

Gixxer124

QuoteI also like Kwak beer.. it's from belgium.. :)

Your making that one up. ::)

TZDeSioux

QuoteYour making that one up. ::)

I'm totally not making that up.... look it up on the net... i freaked out when I saw it.
check it out http://www.mbibeer.com/beer/html/bosteels.html

Gixxer124

So, you'd think as much as hockey players fight, they would be better at it? Tommy Morrison (a boxer from Kansas City who was in one of the Rocky movies) used to get his butt kicked regularly at bars. So I've heard. Back to the topic. I also drink Bud Light. I've got to keep my girlish figure. ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteSo, you'd think as much as hockey players fight, they would be better at it? Tommy Morrison (a boxer from Kansas City who was in one of the Rocky movies) used to get his butt kicked regularly at bars. So I've heard. Back to the topic. I also drink Bud Light. I've got to keep my girlish figure. ;D

doesn't Tommy Morrison have HIV? You are talking about the Great White hope Tommy Morrison yeah? How can you drink Bud Light?? damn... being the hockey player that you are.. you should atleast drink some MGD! I can respect a MGD man!

Gixxer124

How about Molsen? Got to go. Later, Kevin

TZDeSioux

QuoteHow about Molsen? Got to go. Later, Kevin

and aint it just like a hockey player to say molsen... Canada aint known for their beer.. they're known for tree choppin mofos...  so do you play in some semi pro league or club level?

Dawn

I prefer whiskey myself....

Oh, wait - this is the beer thread.  If it is not Bud Lite, give me a Red Dog.

Dawn   ;)

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Bernie

Douglas, you are correct.  I ususally look for the word "beer" on a label somewhere, but that's not a deal breaker.