What kind of beer do you drink?

Started by Gixxer124, November 22, 2002, 12:05:33 PM

badmonkey

Do you want to touch my Monkey?

OmniGLH

Pff... no brainer.  Miller Lite!   ;D
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

roadrashroeser

I have to say Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Its great.
Mike Roeser

merge

I would say captain and coke :D otherwise bud light

Super Dave

That low carb Michelob Ultra is pretty good.  Usually I can't afford beer, unless someone's buying it for me.
Super Dave

Gixxer124

Quoteand aint it just like a hockey player to say molsen... Canada aint known for their beer.. they're known for tree choppin mofos...  so do you play in some semi pro league or club level?

I play hockey at the club level. I'm thinking about going semi-pro but can't make up my mind.  ;D

TZDeSioux

QuoteThat low carb Michelob Ultra is pretty good.  Usually I can't afford beer, unless someone's buying it for me.

I'll buy you beer next year.... as long as it's heinekin

Decreasing_Dave

:o You guys don't know how to drink.  Down here in the Southwest Region we drink Corona...and chase it with tequila. ;D

TZDeSioux

Quote:o You guys don't know how to drink.  Down here in the Southwest Region we drink Corona...and chase it with tequila. ;D

Come up to the midwest region... we drink wine and cognac. We are civilized unlike you animals. :)

the_weggie_man

Cold, unless it's one of those wussy honey, berry, fruit flavored concoctions, then I'll pass and have my bourbon on the rocks.

Eddie#200

Anything dark and without berry flavor.

Protein Filled

QuoteAnything dark and without berry flavor.

Oh, please Eddie, I saw you and your little group (MIA freaks) drinking Cherry flavored Busch Lite...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!