News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

New Buell CCS Contingency

Started by PJ, April 26, 2005, 10:37:20 AM

PJ

Buell recently annoucned a new contingency program for CCS Thunderbike. Here are some more details.

The program pays cash (via check) to riders aboard any year/model Buell motorcycle who finish in the top 5 of any CCS Thunderbike race (expert and amatuer) from April 20 through the end of the season.

Expert payout per event = $1,150. Amateur payout per event = $725. The program began officially on April 20 and will pay at every CCS Thunderbike event (even twin sprints) in every CCS region.

CCS Thunderbike Expert per event: 1st-$400; 2nd-$300; 3rd-$200; 4th-$150; 5th-$100.

CCS Thunderbike Amateur per event: 1st-$300; 2nd-$200; 3rd-$100; 4th-$75; 5th-$50.

Riders will need to compelete a registration form for the year which will be posted soon on www.buell.com and www.ccsracing.com. Road America will count, so make sure you get your form filled out and returned as soon as it's posted.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

x2468

i wish suzuk would do something like that for SV riders. or do they already?

Mark Bernard

Patiently waiting till the form is made available...!  ;D
Cuz I gots money a commin!  ;D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Burt Munro

Gonna buy baby a new pair of shoes? ;D
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Mark Bernard

Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Xian_13

Boy....
That kinda money makes me concider getting a Buell...

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

KBOlsen

QuoteBoy....

XIII

No kidding!!!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuotePatiently waiting till the form is made available...!  ;D
Cuz I gots money a commin!  ;D

Thats only because I wont be racing in T-bike. ;D ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

PJ

Quotei wish suzuk would do something like that for SV riders. or do they already?

Suzuki does have a contingency program for SV riders. They pay $1,000 per event down to 5th place. But they only pay out at 12 CCS weekends around the country. Also, you must own a late model SV (2003-2005). And they don't pay amateurs.

https://contingency.suzukicycles.com/RoadRacing/Contingency/
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70

PJ

QuoteBoy....

XIII

Charles Lee Bailey won $600 of Buell contingency money this past weekend at Road America. He's a new amateur and it was his first roadrace weekend.

Between Buell contingency in CCS Thunderbike and F-USA Thunderbike, I won $500. Add another $150 of purse and certs, plus tire certs, and I think I covered my expenses and came out ahead.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70

Xian_13

QuoteCharles Lee Bailey won $600 of Buell contingency money this past weekend at Road America. He's a new amateur and it was his first roadrace weekend.

Between Buell contingency in CCS Thunderbike and F-USA Thunderbike, I won $500. Add another $150 of purse and certs, plus tire certs, and I think I covered my expenses and came out ahead.

Sold...

Anyone wanna loan me a Buell for a race weekend to two ;D

XIII
p.s. the last bike I borrowed, got me a spot on a calander  ;)
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Burt Munro

QuoteCharles Lee Bailey won $600 of Buell contingency money this past weekend at Road America. He's a new amateur and it was his first roadrace weekend.

Might make the Twin Sprint weekends real popular for Buell riders ;)
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!