WVRACER97

Started by smoke, April 13, 2005, 03:48:36 PM

smoke

;D ;D ;D  IS A PUNK  ;D ;D ;D

wvracer97

That would be FAST punk to you ;D ;D ;D

Hey, so can we hang out now that the racing season is back in swing?  Hope your winter was good... so what are you puttin' on the track this year?

I'll be at S.P. tomorrow (Friday) for practice-- you goin'??

EmerWil

wassssup smoke...

hope you and the wife made it thru winter ok!  It'll be great to get back on track!

stop by and say hi...u know where to find me...

smoke

QuoteThat would be FAST punk to you ;D ;D ;D

Hey, so can we hang out now that the racing season is back in swing?  Hope your winter was good... so what are you puttin' on the track this year?

I'll be at S.P. tomorrow (Friday) for practice-- you goin'??
Yea, yea, yea

My workload is cazy during the winter so all I did was work. Most of the time I was on travel.  I have to work but I'll be there sunday to watch and see u wera boys.  My bike is no where near being done.. so i;ll miss the summit point joint too.  As for the bike.. see below

smoke

Quotewassssup smoke...

hope you and the wife made it thru winter ok!  It'll be great to get back on track!

stop by and say hi...u know where to find me...

Was up... Will.  Winter was fine... this was your first winter being shacked up.... :P , Kim and I will be there sunday to chill.  I'll swing through to see u and chris

EmerWil

QuoteWas up... Will.  Winter was fine... this was your first winter being shacked up.... :P , Kim and I will be there sunday to chill.  I'll swing through to see u and chris

first and last..lol..signed the divorce papers on Friday..heh heh

Didn't see you two on Sunday.  was a SPECTACULAR weekend weather wise...Looks like Ole' George might have broken the curse..hehe

You coming up next weekend??  Hopefully the weather will be just as nice.