Non-racer friend seeking cheap tire vendor.. help?

Started by OmniGLH, April 04, 2005, 08:29:56 PM

Shingle_Monkey

QuoteI'm not advertising.  I don't work there nor do I have any affiliation other than being a customer.  The difference is, SOMEONE ASKED for help on getting tires.

Last time I looked nesba was a non for profit org...so why does it matter if garth chimes in?

I thought you got banned anyway?

OmniGLH

QuoteAlways advertising.  You that banner at the top.  That is the proper way.   ::) ::)

How is this advertising?  You've been spending too much time with twiddle-dee and twiddle-dumb over at CLSB.  Putting your picture at the top does NOT give you the opportunity to have conversation about any competitors banned.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

cornercamping

QuoteLast time I looked nesba was a non for profit org...so why does it matter if garth chimes in?

I thought you got banned anyway?

To me, it seems that the only thing Garth posts is always about NESBA.  I don't think I'm the only one that feels this way.

I banned myself.  I have about 8 posts in the last month.  

r1owner

QuoteTo me, it seems that the only thing Garth posts is always about NESBA.  I don't think I'm the only one that feels this way.

Ban yourself again please...

OmniGLH

*ahem*

Getting back on track....

Thanks for the links.  I've passed all but one of the suggestions on to my friend.  From there it's up to him.  I also sent him Tom's #.  
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Shingle_Monkey

QuoteTo me, it seems that the only thing Garth posts is always about NESBA.  I don't think I'm the only one that feels this way.

Hey @sshat(thanks chip), its becasue thats what he does...and he does it very well.

Kinda like how you talk bullsh1t.

Shingle_Monkey

Quote*ahem*

Getting back on track....

Thanks for the links.  I've passed all but one of the suggestions on to my friend.  From there it's up to him.  I also sent him Tom's #.  

Sorry...for the threadjack

cornercamping

QuoteHey @sshat(thanks chip), its becasue thats what he does...and he does it very well.

Kinda like how you talk bullsh1t.

I didn't say he doesn't do it well.  I'm sure he runs a wonderfull org.  Never had any experiance with them, but I'm sure they have their head on right as I've never heard anything bad about them.  But, the only thing he types on here is advertisements, which can be done with a simple banner.  Yes, I talk bullsh1t, but I don't always do it.  Every post I ever read that he puts up has something to do with promoting NESBA.  It just gets annoying sometimes.  Hell, even I don't talk crap 24/7.  Maybe 16/7 but not 24.   ;)

Old808

LMsports

Thanks for the plugs guys! We sell the pilot powers on our online website and offer free shipping for them as well. We source our Michelins from Tom Mason so you will be supporting two of us within the community as well. The website is //www.bikejam.com
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

G 97

QuoteHow is this advertising?  You've been spending too much time with twiddle-dee and twiddle-dumb over at CLSB.  Putting your picture at the top does NOT give you the opportunity to have conversation about any competitors banned.

I have no idea what you are talking about.  My post to Dan has nothing to do with STT or the CLSB BBS.  

My post was in direct response to a reply Dan made previously in another thread chastising me for answering a question about what would you do if your S.O. / girl wanted to get on the track.  http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1112578392

I have nothing but positives to say about both Monte and Bonnie.  You really have no idea with this or no reference to speak from on my realationship with them.  Ask them yourself.

Thanks for your concern.
G

G 97

QuoteI'm not advertising.  I don't work there nor do I have any affiliation other than being a customer.  The difference is, SOMEONE ASKED for help on getting tires.

Silly me.  And I thought someone asked "what would you say if your S.O. asked to get on the track?"    So I responded with what I would say.   How is my response any different?  

This should be real simple.  

G 97  joined 31Oct 01  203 post

Cornercamping joined 22March 04  2,680 post

And it bothers you that I post about NESBA?  An organization and subject that is not only closely associated with the concept of this BBS but also an organization that adds value back to the sport.   Are you for real?
G