News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Happiness was...

Started by 251am, April 01, 2005, 02:26:34 AM

SliderPhoto

QuoteTaste like chicken.........

;D

Easy to see why I'd trade your life for that of a puppy.

pigs in zen

251am

Sorry Dave Yeski, you're beyond good taste, but I understand all the stress of having 500+ Minutemen running around the SV reservation would have me stressed out too. I'll take your disability into account per your misjudgement on my dog.  

mad_brad

sorry, to hear this.

i wnet and gave my dogs a big hug. thanks for reminding the important things.......

mad_brad

to expound........ my cat "sweet pea" was pulled off a dead mothers' teet. she was the last kitten and the rest were dead. she's runted, but ten years later still playfights like a champ. she was the first pet i never wanted....i snuck her into the hospital i worked in, and fed her every two hours, until i got caught doing it. then i snuck home and fed her after that. (eagle brand milk, and egg yolks if you ever rescue a newborn kitten)

then, came my "free" dog bailey. hit crossing the road following his mother across highway 74 on my way home. she was killed instantly, and he cost me over 2 grand to fix.

my third pet, was beaten daily by an a$$hole next door neighbor repeatedly. (yeah, i was that guy on cops trying to beat his ass regularly in a "domestic" dispute). finally, when i moved away from charlotte, i waited till it was dark, snuck in the p r i c k's backyard, and stole maggie, who has only known love everyday since. (she's ultra hand shy, and if you move too quickly, she rolls on her back and pees herself)  >:(

i love all three of my unintentional children.

i still hate mankind though.

Super_KC124

Great story, Brad.

(But your sounding like a wuss.) ;D

mad_brad

i know. i can drive by a stack of dead humans on the road and chuckle. but a dead dog takes it out of me.

so........ catch on fire you bastage.  ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quotefinally, when i moved away from charlotte, i waited till it was dark, snuck in the p r i c k's backyard, and stole maggie, who has only known love everyday since.

Hell yeah!  Nice work.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteEasy to see why I'd trade your life for that of a puppy.

Thank you Jack for confirming what has always been one of my greatest concerns........

Sheesh....Nobody has any sense of humor anymore.

secularist

Quotei know. i can drive by a stack of dead humans on the road and chuckle. but a dead dog takes it out of me.

always worries me when I agree with Bradley this much...

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteSheesh....Nobody has any sense of humor anymore.
You mess with a man's woman, his dog, or his motorcycle, expct whatever you get.

Mess with Slider Jack, expect the entire CCS Midwest, Great Lakes, Great Plains racing community....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteYou mess with a man's woman, his dog, or his motorcycle, expct whatever you get.

Mess with Slider Jack, expect the entire CCS Midwest, Great Lakes, Great Plains racing community....

.........whatever  ::)

Chill out,.....Jack made the statement, an insulting one I might add, I just responded.  A man making a statement such as his I'm sure has thick enough skin to withstand a reply such as mine.

I'm not looking for a war........stay out of it.

Dave
 >:(

Dawn

Eh,

Don't worry about it Dave, I'm sure Chris said it with a smirk on his face....

However, I would have to admit, the chicken comment wasn't very funny.   :-/

It's all good though,

Dawn   ;)