News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Vanson Contingencies-

Started by Bad_Matt, March 22, 2005, 08:36:00 PM

Bad_Matt

I talked to my local Vanson rep and questioned the CCS contingencies from last year.  She had not heard of it-  called the home office.  What gives?  They have not heard from CCS as to the paper work required for the season finishers.  Anyone else get thier $?

???

Steviebee

i say this all the time,  contigencies are a scam.

Good luck tho. !

Thumper881

Some do.some don't. Anything back is a plus !
 I received Vanson con. two years running. They only last one year from issue date. Great for repairs if you have enough time to wait.

PJ

It's funny, I was thinking I read something last year about Vanson paying for regional championships, but after I won a couple (wearing Vanson and checking the contingency form each weekend) and I didn't see anything well after the end of last year, I figured it must have been just for the championships at Homestead. So, is someone from CCS going to get them the correct paperwork they need?
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Thumper881

Paul,
 Vanson has only paid ROC for some time now.

fiptas

I got my Vanson Cert from the ROC, They called me because the address they had was wrong and it came back. More than a lot of people would have done.

Bad_Matt

Well, last year it was listed as "regional class champions"  and they were to be paid from first through third.  No requirements at all for the contingency.  Albeit, I raced with my Vansons for the year.  So, besides a bunch of speculation from the peanut gallery, anyone have anything firm?

Thumper881

You have some nerve calling us the" Peanut Gallery"
 We obviousely know more than you do. We got our money and you didn't. Don't fret,you didn't earn any anyway ;D