New advertising banner

Started by Admin, November 17, 2002, 04:34:47 PM

Admin

I'm sure you have noticed by now the new banner at the top of the page replacing the mostly black area before.  Traxxion Dynamics has become a sponsor for the Unofficial CCS Forum, and I would like to thank them very much for doing so.

As I'm sure most of you know, running a site like this is not free.  Racemotorcycles.com draws over 600,000 hits a month and uses up 2.477 gigs of bandwidth, and that number is constantly growing.

Being a poor racer myself, I sincerely appreciate the help from Traxxion Dynamics.  I use his products myself, and am very happy with them.

Don't worry, this forum will not become overrun with advertising.  We will never use pop-ups, and have no plans to ever increase the advertising space to include more then just the banner above.

I'm not a big fan of advertising myself, but we all do it with our sponsors on our bikes, in our winners speaches, and on our entry forms.

Please visit our sponsor and tell them that Shawn sent you.    :D

roadracer797

Shawn
Maybe Super Dave can help he's always plugging his school and what better way then to have it right there at the top. Come on Dave you know you want to.
Craig