News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

bodywork??? which do u prefer

Started by ninjazxrr, March 13, 2005, 09:27:27 AM

ninjazxrr

hey guys i was wondering if you could give me some imput again im gonna be ordering my bodywork today i was wondering waht you guys thought was a good quality i was going to order godfather but the 3 week backorder made me turn anyway any input would be good?? thanks alot

ninjazxrr

and also if anyone knows any company thats not back ordered right now that would b good.....or also if anyone is selling any boyd that will fit a 2001 gsxr 600 thank you

stumpy

Armour Bodies is really hard to beat! The quality and finish when you get it, to the crashablility of it. Oh the fitment is great too!

Stumpy
Greg "Stumpy" Steltenpohl
www.teamstumpyracing.com

ninjazxrr

thanks for the advice do u know how long it takes for there bodywork to be shipped

K3 Chris Onwiler

Call Lithium Motorsports.  Rob will have Armor, and other options as well.  He will know about time to delivery, price, durability, and all that important stuff.  Lithium is closed on Mondays, so call him after 10:00am Tuesday at 712-546-7747.
http://www.lithiummotorsports.com/

Tell him K3 and Stumpy sent you!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

ninjazxrr

Thanks for the help do u know he will have to order it to or will he have some in stock??

ninjazxrr

secularist

for the price ($350) the Godfather is worth the wait.

good product, fun guys and they race.

whatever you do...DON'T BUY HOTBODIES!!!  that's what I have now.  damn nightmare.

Jeff

this time of year, most any bodywork is going to be a wait.  The stuff is too expensive and too big to shelve.  you *might* get a set in stock from lockhart, but they'll be hotbodies (which people here don't seem to recommend).  Sharkskinz might also have something in stock...

When buying ANYTHING, here's the cardinal rule (which absolutely applies here).  You always want it:

GOOD  -  FAST   -  CHEAP

You can only have 2.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

K3 Chris Onwiler

Give Rob at Lithium a call tomorrow.  If nothing else, at least he'll be honest with you.  You can't put enough value on that.  There's nothing I hate more than a company that takes my money and says "No problem," when they know damn well that there's going to be a problem. >:(
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

Himmm....

Paul runs Hotbodies.  Very flexible, OK to install, don't know what the issues are, but apparently it's generating some strong feelings.

Dawn   :-/

ninjazxrr

thanks for the help i aprreciate it alot!!