New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VoiceEclipse Sponsoring Safety First Racing

Started by russ1962, February 28, 2005, 09:49:35 AM

russ1962

Russ W. Intravartolo, EX #47
mailto:rintravartolo@yahoo.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

Very nice.

I love the picture of Jesse in the article.....  He's always been a bit of a camera hound.

;)

spyderchick

Look...Jesse's a stunta! ;D

Good on ya Russ.  :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

StumpysWife

I think that's just the front wheel coming up on that 1000.  I don't think he can help it.  

;D

spyderchick

QuoteI think that's just the front wheel coming up on that 1000.  I don't think he can help it.  

;D

Oh yes, I'm sure it was totaaaalllly accidental.  ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jeff

As always Russ, thanks for everything you do for the racing community.  You're a good man Russ...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

lbk

QuoteAs always Russ, thanks for everything you do for the racing community.  You're a good man Russ...

No kidding, I'm impressed not just with this but all the other support VoiceEclipse offers at CCS events. Very impressive, by the way need any additional employees, I want to work for a company that the president of the company races. :D

the_weggie_man

What Russ didn't tell you is that he is heading for Daytona to compete in the CCS events this weekend and then staying over to do the AMA Supersport and the 200.

Good luck Russ!

I'm not going to make it down this year. Too many other plans for the race season and not enough vacation.  

Dawn

Ya know....

That picture make's a really cool wallpaper on my computer.

;D

LMsports

Your support is awesome Russ! Good luck to the Safety First crew this season, we'll be pulling for you!
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net