Yamaha Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by TZDeSioux, November 12, 2002, 08:57:37 AM

roadracer797

Ok Dawn
Wheres the directions, I'll ride my MOTORCYCLE and I have more then the two but I was talking about raceing ones not ones that collect dust. And don't start on Eddie, he is a champ. You should have a little more respect for your elders young lady and I use that term very lously. And someone has to keep you and Kim in line on this board because all summer you two caused trouble, I guess I was electedto be the one to put you two in your place.
Craig

Dawn

Quotesomeone has to keep you and Kim in line on this board because all summer you two caused trouble, I guess I was electedto be the one to put you two in your place.
Craig

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!

Keep me in line ...!!!  Paul been trying for 15 years and it still hasn't worked.   ;)  You poor guy, you were given a job to do - keeping me in line - to bad it is a job that you will never be able to accomplish!   ;D

Love ya anyways!

Dawn   :D

P.S.  Sorry Kim - I in no way brought you into this, but for SOME reason, they think you cause trouble too.   :-/

Eddie#200

QuoteOK Eddie...

Who's side are you on?  I realize that you and Craig have the whole testosterone brotherhood thing - but you must admit, I am much better looking!   ;D

Dawn   :)

Better looking than me or Craig?

Dawn

QuoteBetter looking than me or Craig?

Sorry....

Let me clarify:  I am much better looking than Craig.  ;D

Dawn  

Eddie#200

QuoteSorry....

Let me clarify:  I am much better looking than Craig.  ;D

Dawn  

Yes you are...