Yamaha Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by TZDeSioux, November 12, 2002, 08:57:37 AM

TZDeSioux

Yamaha makes the best motorcycles in the world!

TZDeSioux

Better than your Poopcati and Shitzuki. Oh and definately better than  your craprilia.

YTAK_Racing

TZDeSioux

You didn't have to.. it's your mere presence that causes me to react defensively you instigating mofo!  ;D

CBRman93

chris_chops

::)  You lost at suzuka beeeeyatch!  Wanna try again this weekend?  I gotta watch the dog again near montrose.  I saw the 999 at mcc today, it's tiny and looks complicated.  I'll keep the 998, cuz it's a beauty.  Oh, and it's really heavy, high-maintenance, too expensive, needs way too many mods------wait a minute, what do I care?  I'll just get more sponsors with my T.C. Championship(kawasaki, oops) and Supertwins Championship and my three overall top tens.  Maybe I'll call my buddy hanson and we'll laugh at all the big four we embarrased this year.  Bye, Bye yamaha!!!!!  Not bad for basically stock pieces of s#@t as you say.  You die at SUZUKA!!!!!!

TZDeSioux

Quoteyamama sucks peep.....

honda rules!

ugh... this coming from a honda owner.... figures!  ;)

TZDeSioux

Quote::)  You lost at suzuka beeeeyatch!  Wanna try again this weekend?  I gotta watch the dog again near montrose.  I saw the 999 at mcc today, it's tiny and looks complicated.  I'll keep the 998, cuz it's a beauty.  Oh, and it's really heavy, high-maintenance, too expensive, needs way too many mods------wait a minute, what do I care?  I'll just get more sponsors with my T.C. Championship(kawasaki, oops) and Supertwins Championship and my three overall top tens.  Maybe I'll call my buddy hanson and we'll laugh at all the big four we embarrased this year.  Bye, Bye yamaha!!!!!  Not bad for basically stock pieces of s#@t as you say.  You die at SUZUKA!!!!!!

Chops.. I haven't been practicing so no good this weekend. Besides got plans with the wife. Whats with the dog watching thing? Why does this dog need to be watched? Is it a bad dog?

Super Dave

Sorry, I'm a bike whore.  I'll ride anything....

But I think I'll be on a Yamaha in 2003... ;D
Super Dave

schpreck

I agree, I have ridden them all and like them all.  I don't really understand this brand-loyalty stuff.  For now, I'll stick with the Suzuki, because parts are EVERYWHERE!  But I really do like them all.  I ride a Yamaha on the street, and a Honda off road.

Eddie#200

Yamaha Rule #1 It's ok to buy a better made bike, like a Suzuki...

Yamaha Rule #2 It's ok to be passed by a faster bike, like a Suzuki...

Yamaha Rule #3 It's ok to be seen with guys on better looking bikes, like a suzuki...

EX#996

QuoteYamaha Rule #1 It's ok to buy a better made bike, like a Suzuki...

Yamaha Rule #2 It's ok to be passed by a faster bike, like a Suzuki...

Yamaha Rule #3 It's ok to be seen with guys on better looking bikes, like a suzuki...

Hey Eddie:

Do you like Suzuki's?  I couldn't tell by your post - LOL!!!!   :D

Personally I don't see anything wrong with an old 91' Kawasaki.

Dawn  :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZDeSioux

I have no brand loyalty.. I was just bored and since I ride a yamaha.. I thought I'd start this post. Don't ever take me seriously... I talk alot of nonsense. :) Suzuki doesn't make a 250GP bike. Suzuki sucks!

EX#996

QuoteI talk alot of nonsense. :)

Who doesn't on this board?   ???

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Eddie#200

QuoteHey Eddie:

Do you like Suzuki's?  I couldn't tell by your post - LOL!!!!   :D

Personally I don't see anything wrong with an old 91' Kawasaki.

Dawn  :)

Yeah!  I like Suzuki...   ;D

I didn't know Kawasaki made a good motorcycle before 1995... he he ;)

TZDeSioux

QuoteWho doesn't on this board?   ???

Dawn   ;D

I suppose you are right. I thought Wuytack and myself were pretty bad about talking smack.. but Edgar and Casper takes smack talking to another level. If I didn't know any better.. I would think they didn't like each other.  ;)

YTAK_Racing

Not to get off the subject..but.  Hows the wieght loss program going Brian??   :o

EX#996

QuoteI didn't know Kawasaki made a good motorcycle before 1995... he he ;)

LOL!!!!

It's Paul's old HW Sportsman bike.  Yep - I ride a 91' ZX6 with 20,000 + miles on the stock suspension.  Preload all the way up and it still waffles in the corners  :o

She may not be fast and she doesn't look pretty, but you sure can hear her comming with a stage 3 jet kit and a Vance and Hines pipe.

Dawn   :)

Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZDeSioux

QuoteNot to get off the subject..but.  Hows the wieght loss program going Brian??   :o

I've been eating salads for lunch and light dinners. In december.. I will hit the treadmill. I will be down to 180lbs by the start of season. I'm switched from drinking beer to drinking gin. So there... hows your weight loss program going if you even have one. Your program probably consists of 2 packs of camels and crackel barrel for breakfast,lunch, and dinner huh? :)

roadracer797

Dawn
You are always talking smack and causeing trouble on this board.
Eddie
Kaw doesn't really make a bike but if Dawn thinks it's a bike just let her believe it. Hey as far as which bike it doesn't matter to me I now own both a Honda and a Suzuki so where does that put me?
Dawn I don't want no smart ass comment from you either
Oh by the way Dawn when are you going to try and hit me with that 45?
Craig

EX#996

QuoteDawn
Eddie
Kaw doesn't really make a bike but if Dawn thinks it's a bike just let her believe it. Hey as far as which bike it doesn't matter to me I now own both a Honda and a Suzuki so where does that put me?
Craig

Criag:

Just a few clarifications to your post:

1.  You are much better at talking smack on this board than I.  Just take a look at the posts that are on the BBS, you are always looking for trouble.

2.  My Kawasaki...  Well, let see.  It has two wheels, an engine and moves under its own power.  Must be a MOTORCYCLE because if I remember right a bike you have to pedal.

3.  If you only own a Honda and a Suzuki you are way behind.  We have 3 Kawasaki's, 1 Honda, 3 Suzuki's and 1 Yamaha.  

4.  I know you said you didn't want a smart a** comment, but you know you were going to get it anyways.   ;)

5.  If you really want to test my target skills, I will e-mail you directions to my house.   ;D  

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Eddie#200

QuoteDawn
Eddie
Craig

Yeah... and I was just posting a few of the Yamaha rules... ;D

EX#996

QuoteYeah... and I was just posting a few of the Yamaha rules... ;D

OK Eddie...

Who's side are you on?  I realize that you and Craig have the whole testosterone brotherhood thing - but you must admit, I am much better looking!   ;D

Paul and Dawn Buxton

roadracer797

Ok Dawn
Wheres the directions, I'll ride my MOTORCYCLE and I have more then the two but I was talking about raceing ones not ones that collect dust. And don't start on Eddie, he is a champ. You should have a little more respect for your elders young lady and I use that term very lously. And someone has to keep you and Kim in line on this board because all summer you two caused trouble, I guess I was electedto be the one to put you two in your place.
Craig

Dawn

Quotesomeone has to keep you and Kim in line on this board because all summer you two caused trouble, I guess I was electedto be the one to put you two in your place.
Craig

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!

Keep me in line ...!!!  Paul been trying for 15 years and it still hasn't worked.   ;)  You poor guy, you were given a job to do - keeping me in line - to bad it is a job that you will never be able to accomplish!   ;D

Love ya anyways!

Dawn   :D

P.S.  Sorry Kim - I in no way brought you into this, but for SOME reason, they think you cause trouble too.   :-/

Eddie#200

QuoteOK Eddie...

Who's side are you on?  I realize that you and Craig have the whole testosterone brotherhood thing - but you must admit, I am much better looking!   ;D

Better looking than me or Craig?

Dawn

QuoteBetter looking than me or Craig?

Sorry....

Let me clarify:  I am much better looking than Craig.  ;D

Dawn  

Eddie#200

QuoteSorry....

Let me clarify:  I am much better looking than Craig.  ;D

Dawn  

Yes you are...