HAVE A QUESTION???

Started by gsxrsrad1000, February 09, 2005, 06:11:43 PM

gsxrsrad1000

Here is the deal.  I posted parts I needed and a guy with the email address CrotchRCreations@aol.com said he had a subframe for me.  Well I sent him the loot and haven't heard from him since!!!  Has any one of you heard of this guy/email addy?  on my PayPal receipt he also has his business as Dynamic Designs, and another email address with gentrydustin@yahoo.com. If any one has heard of this cat, please fill me in?  He has 2 days to contact me then I am taking matters into my own hands!!!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Can't help you, but I feel your pain.  Had a guy on Gixxer.com rob me for $80.  He'd been a board regular, and had sold a bunch of stuff to others, but he took my money and never sent my parts.  Then he dissappeared off the BBS.  $80 is annoying, but not enough to effect my financial future.  I chalked it up to experience.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

gsxrsrad1000

yeah I feel you, this is 200 bucks and a part I really need so something will have to give

Jeff

If the transaction was through PayPal, you should be able to get your money back pretty easily.  ESPECIALLY if you paid with a credit card.  Dispute the charge with your CC company and with PayPal.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Woofentino Pugrossi

Exactly how long ago did you order this? A week (according to your other post if this is the same guy). Unless you requested next day or 2nd day, I'd be figuring up to a 2 week time slot for shipping.

Seen this before on Ebay with some neg feedbacks. GUy wins an auction then the next day gives neg feedback because he didnt get it the next day.

Give him another week, he might had shipped it and went on holiday. Who knows. After the next week you can cal paypay and your CC and request a refund due to part didnt arrive.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod