News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

how come lrrs is the only place with a junior clas

Started by bmfgsxr, November 11, 2002, 01:56:27 PM

bmfgsxr

it would be nice to see it done. but its not the end of the world. its not something that would keep me from racing or bumping up. just a thought is what it was. my feathers didnt get ruffed since its mid winter and i shed my feathers already. 8)

chris_chops

Guys, Guys, Guys, Guys,
    You are both right.  Chill out and try racing a 750ss ducati against Ed Key.  See you at the ice race dave, your on!  Call Monte ASAP.  
Matt

Super Dave

What day, what day?

I'm gonna take Ed on my H1!

And of course we're right.  We race.  We're addicted.
Super Dave

chris_chops

EX#996

QuoteJan.19th at Koshkonong

You better hope that we have colder weather than we have had.  There's not too much ice out there yet and if there is any current running through the lake....   :o

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

the_weggie_man

Ice? What's that?  Last word was there is no ice on Koshkonong near bay we race in. Today 40 tomorrow 50 degrees !!!! But then it's supposed to cool off.  How much, we don't know but it has to get very cold for the next three weeks to pull this race off.

Remember we need to park a lot of vehicles on the ice, not just ride bikes around. Also, if you were there two years ago you will remember the 10" deep ruts in some corners !!!! Not good if you have 6-8" of ice.   :-/

We are making calls regularly to the bar owner at Sunset Marina to check ice conditions and will keep everyone  informed on this site.

Super Dave

Ok, I'm out.  19th is bad.  Our first Pinewood Derby.  I've got to "look" at the rules.  That's just a "No Miss" day.
Super Dave

the_weggie_man

Depending on weather we may move the race or postpone it.  We will give a one week notice if there is a change unless there is a real deep cold spell predicted the week before the 19th.

Koshkonong is a very shallow lake and builds ice very fast.

bmfgsxr

its official. white plates next year. just thought id let ya know. ;D

sdiver68

MCRA Race School Instructor

Super Dave

You'll have fun.  Kick Scott Greenwood in the groin for me....(He's a nice guy.  Lost his finger, smashed his hand this year.  Was a funny story...OUCH!)
Super Dave

bmfgsxr

scott is a fast mofo. i probably have a couple more years til my times are as low as his are up there. but then again i will only be doing that track a few times a season now. i like the idea of traveling around alot better. im pretty psyched. i know my learning curve will increase bigtime.