News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CCS Office Rocks

Started by Mongrel, February 13, 2002, 08:09:18 AM

Mongrel

Just wanted to say Thanks to Stacey Clark for getting my snafu straightened out.  I had some excellent customer support and all my questions were answered, and the problem solved.  You guys absolutely rock Thanks.

Wayne

sportbikepete

I agree 100%, no matter who I sent the question to over there I had a reply within one day. And yes Stacy is da (wo)man!

Ungwaha

I AGREE that Stacy rocks she has answered every question that I have called her with a great attitude and caring!

Rich
CCS fl reg #55
Damn I'm slow

SLClark

You guys made me smile today.....  :)  I just want you guys to know that I am only doing my job.  I enjoy it and love working with all you crazy guys. (some crazier than others) Hope to see you all in Daytona, if not we will meet somewhere at a track this year.  
Stacey Clark
Road Race Coordinator-CCS

sportbikepete

Wrong Stacy people who "only do their job" generally are not innterested in helping others like you, they just want to do their job and go home. Thanks!

SLClark

Well thanks Peter!!!!!! Still looking for those undies on ebay!!!!!!
Stacey Clark
Road Race Coordinator-CCS

sportbikepete

funksouljon

I gotta agree. Stacey was the only person I had to talk to to get the problems (my fault) fixed. And she helped me get the # I wanted.
You rock Stacey!

Oh, and about you "only doing your job." Thats not true, you do go beyond to do that little extra for the people in your "problem child" folder. Thanks! ;)