Mid Atlantic/Southeast Banquet Announced!!!

Started by TiffineyIngram, November 07, 2002, 10:16:22 AM

TiffineyIngram

Congratulations boys and girls on a fantastic 2002 season!  The time has come to honor all of you for your hard work and dedication...and at the same time have a rockin' par-tay!  The Mid Atlantic and Southeast regional banquets are being held together on April 12th at VIR.  Pricing is $15 per person.  The format is same as last year's, with a casual BBQ buffet and cash bar.  I should be sending out a mailer in January with reservation info, but I thought I would give everyone a heads up!  Once again, congratulations, and although I won't see you there (something about some wedding I'm supposed to go to  ;D), I hope everyone joins Kevin and has a great time!

sportbikepete

Hmm sounds like Kevin is not getting and invitation to the wedding. LOL! ;D Tiff hope you are feeling better.

TiffineyIngram

Thanks Petey!  I'm feeling a little better, but still icky.  Nah, the wedding is on April 6th (you should know that, I already told you you're invited!), but on the 12th I'll be doing fun stuff in Cabo San Lucas.   ;D  Kevin's a big part in the wedding, so if he can't make it I'll just have to reschedule...same goes for you!

TreyBone

Where will it be held at VIR?   The new plantation house is kewl.

TreyBone

What's the deal here >:(  The other regions get a $25 dollar per person OPEN BAR and food! We get $15 dollar per person and a CASH BAR!

Nevermind..........  I understand now. No need to explain :P

Everyone knows that the SE and MA regions party harder than all the others combined ;D  VIR would go broke if they did and Open Bar for us ;D

Is it going to be above the resturant or at the new clubhouse.  I vote for the clubhouse!!! I just don't know if I can wait that long to see all my buddies.

Congrats to everyone who ran this year and didn't get hurt to bad, and Godspeed to those we lost. AMEN

TiffineyIngram

See, I knew better than to post that!  Sorry guys, the option I have in Chicago isn't available at VIR...I tried!  I think they know you guys a little too well!  The banquet will be in the room above the restaraunt (I've never been there so I don't know where that is).  Good luck and have fun!

TreyBone

Hey Tiffany,!! Are you gonna be there? (VIR) :-*

TiffineyIngram

No, darlin, I'm going to be on my honeymoon!  Sorry babe!