News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Friggen Thieves

Started by badgixxer, December 23, 2004, 06:32:53 PM

cornercamping

Well, it'll be potted, meaning it's sealed in a box with a compound that looks like silicone.  So, it'll have some vibration and impact tolerance, but if your crash prone, I'd say take it off.  Let's put it like this, it'll be as durable as a lap timer.   I don't think there is anything out there that can wistand every impact.  It'll be durable.   The recommended mounting place would be somewhere on the bike tied to the frame, or a harness.  It'll be a black box the size of a pack of cigarettes.  You'd just use two zip ties to mount it to something like a wire harness.  I'll look just like a transponder you use for scoring.  Same in durability.  

badgixxer

i'd be most definetly be interested...probably be  interested in a few....
would there be a minimum number of years contract or just year to year

cardzilla

Consider me signed up !  I would also need more than one, probably three.  What are the dimensions?
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

VryBusy

I'm interested!  I know a few others that would probably be interested too!  Let me know.

Jeff

ROFLMAO... Okay, not to bring up old wounds, but has anybody ever gotten anything from Dan?  Lots of entertaining ideas and conversation, but I've yet to hear anyone say "Wow, remember that 'X' that Dan was talking about? Well, he made it and I got it yesterday! It's absolutely awesome!!!"

And no, I'm not "Dan bashing".  I rather enjoy him around here.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

cornercamping

QuoteROFLMAO... Okay, not to bring up old wounds, but has anybody ever gotten anything from Dan?  Lots of entertaining ideas and conversation, but I've yet to hear anyone say "Wow, remember that 'X' that Dan was talking about? Well, he made it and I got it yesterday! It's absolutely awesome!!!"

And no, I'm not "Dan bashing".  I rather enjoy him around here.

I'm not making it.  I don't have time for that.   A company that is a customer of the company I work for will handle it all.  I'm just negotiating  ;)

Jeff

QuoteI'm not making it.  I don't have time for that.   A company the company I work for will handle it all.  I'm just negotiating  ;)

that says it all...  Great idea!  Just wake me up when it comes to market...  :-*
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

cornercamping

QuoteI rather enjoy him around here.

Awwwwwww  ;D  :-*

cornercamping

QuoteWhat are the dimensions?

3" x 2.5" x 1.75 " approximately

TiffineyIngram

Let's get back to the point of helping our friend here find his bike--not finding ways so the next one won't get stolen.  Not cool to advertise a product on a topic about a friend's loss.

cornercamping

QuoteLet's get back to the point of helping our friend here find his bike--not finding ways so the next one won't get stolen.  Not cool to advertise a product on a topic about a friend's loss.

Tiff, not trying to advertise.  Trying to help prevention in the future.  As of today, "racer budget friendly" hardware doesn't exsist.  Trying to get it done at "racer friendly" prices.  

Clay

Make a new thread with ALL of the information, including what company is making it.  As Tiff said, this isn't the place.