News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Friggen Thieves

Started by badgixxer, December 23, 2004, 06:32:53 PM

cornercamping

QuoteMake a new thread with ALL of the information, including what company is making it.  As Tiff said, this isn't the place.

I plan on it, just waiting on all the finalized firm details  :)

251am

If I remember right, I believe Dan was asked by a moderator to stop offering goods and services he had little intention of delivering. Kind of like that set of tires you offered, I accepted, and still have no explanation for them not being delivered.
  There was a reason a moderator stepped in and put a kabosh on Dan's next shine; it's his bad habit. Good luck in orlando.
  Where'd that Gixxer dude go? I saw the pics in the linky he submitted, in raceskins, I did not notice the trailer in the pic. Must've recovered the sled...    

cornercamping

QuoteIf I remember right, I believe Dan was asked by a moderator to stop offering goods and services he had little intention of delivering. Kind of like that set of tires you offered, I accepted, and still have no explanation for them not being delivered.
  There was a reason a moderator stepped in and put a kabosh on Dan's next shine; it's his bad habit. Good luck in orlando.
  Where'd that Gixxer dude go? I saw the pics in the linky he submitted, in raceskins, I did not notice the trailer in the pic. Must've recovered the sled...    

I'm not offering anything.  I said I would see if I can help bring something to life that ISN'T OFFERED as of today for motorcycles by talking to people I know.  Nothing more.  I'm not involved past that.  

and I forgot about the tires.  I'll dig them out of the garage.  

Burt Munro

(in my best Dana Carvey voice of King George the First).....

Not gonna do it!  Wouldn't be prudent! Never, ever, never, never, ever, never, ever, never gonna do it!

;D
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!