News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Moto GP 2

Started by H-man, December 16, 2004, 10:02:45 AM

H-man

Waterford Hills is in Clarkston, MI.  A northern Oakland Co. suburb of Detroit.

Boy I wish they had run off room there so bikes could use it.  I'm within an hour of that place.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

roadracer67

Hey thanks for the feedback. I picked a Logitech Dual Action similiar  to the one you had a link for. Now I just have to get used to using it........

J-Janisch

PS2 all the way man, personally like it a lot better then xbox but what ever....its all by preference, MOTO GP 4 comes out this spring 4 PS2 though......isn't xbox only on MOTO GP 2 lol haha.
-janisch-

daviid

QuotePS2 all the way man, personally like it a lot better then xbox but what ever....its all by preference, MOTO GP 4 comes out this spring 4 PS2 though......isn't xbox only on MOTO GP 2 lol haha.
-janisch-

thats because games made for xbox are quality unlike the ones made for PS2
David | 03 Suzuki SV650 | ASRA/CCS/WERA SE EX #484
RacerStuff.net / RTech Racing Fuels Fuels / Continental / Next Level Motorsports

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
-Benjamin Franklin

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quotethats because games made for xbox are quality unlike the ones made for PS2

DOH!

The guys 1st post ever and he rips on Jesse Janish (who is probably one of the fastest racers on this board!). :o
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteDOH!

The guys 1st post ever and he rips on Jesse Janish (who is probably one of the fastest racers on this board!). :o
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You know I beat Jesse once.  Then in his second race.... :-[
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

speedster_1

QuoteI've got a Gravis Eliminator gamepad for the PC and it works pretty well.  It has two analog joysticks (key - you need analog controls for steering, braking, and accelerating.)  

If you can make an XBOX controller work - it has enough analog buttons to allow you to control front and rear brakes separately.

Thinking of buying an xbox & mgp....what do you mean if you can make an xbox controller work?

any suggestions....the stock controller vs other recommended controller?

thanks.

OmniGLH

QuoteThinking of buying an xbox & mgp....what do you mean if you can make an xbox controller work?

any suggestions....the stock controller vs other recommended controller?

thanks.

There are ways to make an XBOX controller work on the PC if you buy the PC version of MGP2.

The basic XBOX controller works just fine on the XBOX.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Sunny

Does XBOX have enough games?  I remembered that Playstation2 has way more games available 2 years ago.  I assume XBOX had catch up in that?  I am debating whether to buy a XBOX for some of their XBOX-only games...........

Sunny

Can someone recommend where to get a XBOX (best deal)?

H-man

QuoteCan someone recommend where to get a XBOX (best deal)?

eBay
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

roadracer67

I spent a little bit of time researching were to buy an XBox for X-Mas and found the ones on Ebay to be higher in price than just going to Circuit City or Best Buy. I have always been a little cautious about buying any used gaming devices....... Has any tried a XBox controller on a PC? Does it work?