News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pocono on MA schedule!!??

Started by B-MAC, February 07, 2002, 09:08:15 AM

B-MAC

I just checked out the ccs website and beleive it or not, it has been updated!!!!
More importantly it has Pocono listed as an event on the mid atlantic schedule for August 23-25. 8)
Is this a tease, misprint or for real??

BTW- don't get too excited about the new site just yet the contingency section is not yet updated >:(

sportbikepete

I know that date is a FUSA series race with a Team Challenge.

B-MAC

Thanks, I didn't put the two together. The good old brain is not functioning that well considering my schedule before Daytona and the fact that my bike is still in pieces and I haven't set up my new trailer yet, but enough of that. I just don't remember seeing that in the original mailer, so I got excited :D

sportbikepete

I agree if they had some sprint CCS events in there I would be all set. But I think the Team Challenge will count for some regional points so they list it on the CCS page, don't hold me to that one. Since I'm a newbie with a 750 I can only do the Team Challenge at Pocono which means I get to play pit biatch mechanic for everyone else. ;D

B-MAC

Don't feel bad, I don't think I can race my bike in FUSA because I am a first year expert. I may be wrong on this but from what I've read, the RC can only be run in superbike ???

Eric Kelcher

Sportbike Pete you could run USS depending on modifications to your bike

B-Mac you could run UGP it is open to expert riders
Unlimted Superbike is only open to Pro riders (those that have at least one year of expert expierence)
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

B-MAC

I wish, I would get smoked with my fat ass on an overweight bike with nominal power ;)

BTW  Anyone know a secret to losing say 30lbs quikly??? ::)

sportbikepete

Well on another BBS it seems if I drop the chip on my shoulder I would lose about that much!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

B-MAC

LOL- no seriously I have a problem! I can't stop eating and drinking, it's too much fun :D

B-MAC

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, any sprints that weekend or just FUSA stuff, don't want to get my hopes up!? :'(

sportbikepete

Well I DO NOT Advise this but I drink one of those slim fast drinks in the morning with a stacker2. Have bottle of water then for lunch another slim fast stacker2 combo. Bottle of water and banana mid day and then light dinner. 1 week 10 lbs. Not very helathy though and you will not get much sleep. And as far as the sprint thing the guy who chimed in before sent me info that they do have other races, I'm gonna look into it. I'm surprised my chip on the shoulder comment did not bring the comments out from that other racing BBS.

B-MAC

OK, I'm drunk 8), so I don't understand the "chip on the shoulder" thing because I can't put two and two together. I tried the slim fast thing and it doesn't work for me, I like solid food too much......DAMN SNACK MACHINE AT WORK