Humor

Started by tshort, October 25, 2002, 06:14:59 AM

tshort

A mechanic was removing a  cylinder head from the motor of a motorcycle when he spotted a well  known heart surgeon in his shop. The surgeon was there waiting for  the service manager to come take a look at his bike.

The  mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc, can I ask you a  question?"

The surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the  mechanic working on the motor cycle. The mechanic straightened up,  wiped his hands on a rag and asked, 'So, Doc, look at this engine. I  open its heart, take valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in and when I  finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small  salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing  basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and  leaned over and whispered to the mechanic ... "try doing it with the  engine running!"    ;D
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

am125ike

It was snowing heavily and blowing to the point that visibility was almost zero when the blonde got off work. She made her way to her car and wondered how she was going to make it home. She sat in her car while it warmed up and thought about her situation. She finally remembered her daddy's advice that if she got caught in a blizzard she should wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it. That way she would not get stuck in a snow drift.
This made her feel much better and sure enough in a little while a snow plow went by and she started to follow it. As she followed the snow plow she  was feeling very smug as they continued and she was not having any problem with the blizzard conditions.
After quite sometime had passed she was somewhat surprised when the
snowplow stopped and the driver got out and came back to her car and
signaled for her to roll down her window. The snow plow driver wanted to
know if she was all right as she had been following him for a long time. She said that she was fine and told him of her daddy's advice to follow a snow plow when caught in a blizzard.

The driver replied that it was OK with him and she could continue if she
wanted but he was done with the Wal-Mart parking lot and was going over
to K-Mart next.