News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Vir racers read this!

Started by Cornerman, September 28, 2004, 03:57:39 PM

ScottR686

I thought the weekend went pretty well for all that had to be fit in. A few crashes but that is to be expected. Friday's practice went well also. There were a few experts that weren't exactly blazing fast themselves but everyone seemed to be getting around OK. The corner workers are the best. They seem really into what they do. Dafan, you could have taken a plug out of your old bike before you let Greg get on it.  CCS expert #86

eh427

To pj721. That is because you were in the pits taking a leak and not on the track. ;D
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

PJ721

I knew you'd just have to bring THAT up!  ::)
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

Gixxerblade

QuoteI thought the weekend went pretty well for all that had to be fit in. A few crashes but that is to be expected. Friday's practice went well also. There were a few experts that weren't exactly blazing fast themselves but everyone seemed to be getting around OK. The corner workers are the best. They seem really into what they do. Dafan, you could have taken a plug out of your old bike before you let Greg get on it.  CCS expert #86

What happened? Did Greg beat Dafan on his back-up bike?   ;D

r6_philly

QuoteWhat happened? Did Greg beat Dafan on his back-up bike?   ;D

Beat? I didn't even know Greg was in that race he was so far ahead!  ;D

ok I just sucked thats all, although he went faster than he did last time on his own bike. :-/

I knew that was gonna happen and I feel so bad ... :'(

ScottR686

Don't feel bad. Even though I had a forgetable start, one of couple this weekend, he caught me and finished ahead of me in sixth. I was not expecting that at all. We fought the last couple of laps and made the race interesting. Next time you do that drain all the fork oil out or something, though I doubt even that would work.

xseal

This weekend was my last as an amateur, but I was proud to race in the mixed GTO. There were some slow rides for sure, I think I lapped one guy twice, but I got a picture of myself IN FRONT of Hacking in T4. I'm gonna be telling lies about that photo for years.  

Gixxerblade

QuoteThis weekend was my last as an amateur, but I was proud to race in the mixed GTO. There were some slow rides for sure, I think I lapped one guy twice, but I got a picture of myself IN FRONT of Hacking in T4. I'm gonna be telling lies about that photo for years.  

Did you ever get it signed by him? I was laughing about that for a while after you showed me that pic of him & you.

r6_philly

I will get plenty of that next week ;)

Clay

QuoteThis weekend was my last as an amateur, but I was proud to race in the mixed GTO. There were some slow rides for sure, I think I lapped one guy twice, but I got a picture of myself IN FRONT of Hacking in T4. I'm gonna be telling lies about that photo for years.  

HA, there's one of me and Gobert in roughly the same pose.  LOL

You not going to the ROC?  I'd say it was my last as an am, but that won't be till after the ROC.  ;D

Peanut

Yup thanks to all the cornerworkers and CCS staff for a great event.

As usual this year I did my best impreesion of a crash dummy and am in recovery mode once again, but I had a good time as always, and even got a win.

BTW..I have agreed with Web's point in the past.  With that being said, if anything we all should be taking notes from the Yamaha crew.  After watching them pass and being passed by them, nobody should complain about combined classes ever again!  ;)

GregR6

hehehe. I had a good time, good seeing you all again.

Peanut, congrats on your win, isn't that a 1st for VIR? Great job man. Now quit crashing, or you're going to hurt yourself!!  :o

I will be back next year.  ;D