News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Daytona

Started by roadracer797, October 14, 2002, 04:44:19 AM

roadracer797

For everybody that is going to Daytona I want to wish for you to have a great time.
It's to bad I can't go and be with you all, just remember to keep the rubber side down.
Have a great race and keep it safe so we all can do this again next year.
Hope to see you all at the banquet in Feb.
Craig

Dawn

I second that!!!!

Good luck everyone.

Dawn   :)

TreyBone

I third that ;D Good luck to everyone and party for me, why don't ya? 8)

am125ike

QuoteFor everybody that is going to Daytona
  keep it safe so we all can do this again next year.

Craig

ditto...

Ungwaha

QuoteI third that ;D Good luck to everyone and party for me, why don't ya? 8)
I am not gonna party for you...You can come down and party for yourself!   ;D ;D
Damn I'm slow

slclark65

Well this is the first Daytona I will miss in about 4 years.  I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend.  I'll be thinking of you all enjoying yourselves.  Drink for me while your there.  You know I am referring to.  Start a food fight in Daytona Ale house in honor of me.  (Chewy)  Hope to be there next year cheering all my friends on.  It will be all fun and no work next time.  

Take care and keep me updated on how everyone does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey

TightSqueeze

Thurs 1:35pm... and no updates? Slackers! ;D

Ungwaha

It was in the low 80's and not a cloud in the sky.
Air Force 1 landed at the airport aronud 2 o'clock(damn that's a big plane!).  I have no idea who won the team challenge rac but it was entertaining.

I'll try to give a better udate tomorrow.

Later

Rich
Damn I'm slow

slclark65

No Tean Challenge results yet.  We are all waiting to know who won............. ;)

Super Dave

One of my instructors, Kevin Hanson won GTO (his first time there) with Aaron Riesinger (sp?) on a bike for YTAK.

I think Larry Denning and Matt Wait one GTU and overall for Big Show, again, part of YTAK's gig.  They were using my tank, so they did the 56 laps with one stop.  They win the FUSA national championship easily with the win.
Super Dave

Super Dave

And don't forget...

The 7.5 gallon GSXR tank used on that bike, helped Team Visionsports win the Central Region championship.  

And it's for sale!

Drop me a note.
Super Dave

Frank_Angel

Dave, any idea why Salazar didn't ride? Hope he's OK and not hurt or something.

Congratulations to Big Show Racing, they beat us after we led the GTU all season up to Pocono. Missing Road America really hurt us in the points for the championship,  but it just wasn't in the cards.