News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2 comments on VIR

Started by funksouljon, October 11, 2002, 11:23:43 PM

funksouljon

Just wanted to thank Chewy and all others involved in the Pit Stud contest. Even though some parts made me a little uncomfortable (that caveman and his club), my buddy's girlfriend sitting in my lap made it tolerable. Since it was for a good cause it was worth it. Perhaps it can be done again next year and be even bigger!

Also, congrats on your #1 plate Treybone. Next season we should bring more champagne. ;)

TreyBone

I must agree with Funksoljon on this one.  What a great way to end the season:  VIR,  Beer, Food, and watching drunks take their clothes off. Not to mention all the stuff i won in the raffle ;D  I can't wait to see all of ya'll next year when the season rev's back up. Since I'm not going to Daytona it will be next spring I guess :-/

And Jon,  I don't get the #1 plate for winning the LW superbike championship.

Congrats to Rick Beggs for getting the #1 plate for combined points.

funksouljon

As far as we are concerned, you get the #1 plate. Prying it from his bike next season is only a formality! :)

GAMEDIC

Maybe next year we should do something with the ladies...to give us guys something to "judgs" ...or look at... ;D

TreyBone

I agree with GAMEDIC ;D  Lets do something next year with the ladies. This could get really fun ;D

What's the deal with the banquet this year?

Chewy

Thanks guys, we really appreciate it.  The people involved put in a lot of hard work to make this all happen.  We feel it was a success.  We raised alot of money and we had a lot of fun.

I will be posting an update this week on the contest.

Chewy

GAMEDIC

What about one for us???? ;D let the ladies get out there and dance and get nekkid.... :o......LOL