News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ordered from Kneedraggers.com

Started by toddccs98, August 16, 2004, 01:01:03 PM

toddccs98

Yup ordered a pitbull front stand got it and galfer wave rotors and charged us $600 and they say its our fault and dont want to issue a return ups slip to pick them up....My opinion BAD BUSSINESS stay away from them at all expence...Todd

toddccs98

oh ya they billed us for spools also we didnt order figured they came with the stand NOPE $20 bucks and we already drilled them to fit a diff bike ...

kentlars

Make sure when you bash someone you are sure to post entire story and not just partial bash!
Kent

Never had anything but praise for Kneedraggers.com.

Regarldless people are quick to bash someone and only put up what part of the story will side in their favor!  

Jeff

I've heard plus and minus for Kneedraggers, but I don't really get the jist of your complaint...

If they charged you for something you didn't get, reverse the charge with your CC company...  It's easy...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

crazycurrie

Im curious as to what the whole story is ???

Super Dave

Too easy to bash companies and individuals for anything on-line...

You've got an issue with the company.  Call them.

Like Jeff said...talk to you credit card company.  If the company you have a problem with isn't listening, the credit card company will help...

Super Dave

cardzilla

I have had several good experiences with kneedraggers.com.  On one occasion they helped me get sharkskinz in time for a race when they were on order for everyone else.  Not sure what happened in your case, but I thought I'd give my opinion.
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

toddccs98

Ordered a front pit bull stand ONLY for $70.00 shipped. Get the credit card bill at the end of the month and was billed $618. Go check with my recievieng people to see what the heck we got from them. There's a set of galfer rotors and some spoolswith the stand.
 (WE DID NOT ORDER THIS!! ONLY THE STAND)
Call KNEEDRAGGERS.COM to tell them I did not order this stuff. The guy answers well it sure is in your order. I said you got a fax? Sure, I fax him the reciept that was generated from *KNEEDRAGGERS.COM* and emailed to my account. showing the credit card check out with only one item on it.
He tells me well someone must order it!! BS! I have the reciept with the complete check out.

He tells me he needs to look into it. Have not heard back from him since. I'm not all about bashing people and if I have done something wrong I will admit it!! But, this is total BS adding items to an order to increase sales or perhaps is a faulty program that has some glitches. I did not order the stuff and want to send it back. Is that simple! If they do get back to me and issue the CREDIT. I will post it here.

1fastmofo

I would call and ask for Todd. The guys there are great. I've been doing business with them for over 5 years. I even took them out to dinner once when I was in their area. You couldn't meet a nicer bunch!

toddccs98

well i met sam before he was great that was 2 yrs ago at willow with Matt Wait we talked to John and he wasn't very friendly we are now waiting on a call from the BOSS so i hope its sam..all for an RA # and an Item we did not order...we never even opened the package all is still in the boxes.......

1fastmofo

Well,

I hope that they help you with your problem. I have faith that they will.

Ray

toddccs98

Ok Todd called us.after a little while talking to me i handed it off to my boss,30 minutes later all is well and Todd took care of everything .We were not trying to bash just trying to get the word out looks like it worked.Todd was very upset but at the end of them talking I think they both calmed down and all is well.I think we are even gettin a couple shirts,they redemed thereselves and I have no hard feelings towards them as for my boss I'm not sure.I can only speak for myself on that part.Thanx Todd hope this helps letting everyone know all is well................Todd