News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Some form of publicity

Started by Protein Filled, August 06, 2004, 04:59:33 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteI can actually hear K3 drooling for that shot.  ;D
quote]
Ooooooooohhh...  I'm touching myself... 8)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

QuoteI can actually hear K3 drooling for that shot.  ;D
quote]
Ooooooooohhh...  I'm touching myself... 8)
Knock that off!!!! This is a family forum! :o ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Bling

Thanks to the magic of photos....Edgar. ;D

Do you think that Jack can make an SV look cool?

Ding Ding......Bring it Edgar!

Protein Filled

QuoteThanks to the magic of photos....Edgar. ;D

Do you think that Jack can make an SV look cool?

Ding Ding......Bring it Edgar!

Damn, it took you a while to catch that comment. I didn't realize your reading was as slow as your riding!

ding ding...round two!

;D  ;D  ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Mark

Yes, Edgar voted for the rainbow ballon shot. It matches the rainbow colored socks he has. They have little individual toes and all. And we have the pictures of him wearing them at Blackhawk with his old ghetto leathers to prove it. Maybe I'll need to find that photo and post it. How's that for publicity?
 :o

Bling

I'll have you know I took second in the Formula 40..............Here comes a layup

Protein Filled

QuoteYes, Edgar voted for the rainbow ballon shot. It matches the rainbow colored socks he has. They have little individual toes and all. And we have the pictures of him wearing them at Blackhawk with his old ghetto leathers to prove it. Maybe I'll need to find that photo and post it. How's that for publicity?

This coming from the guy who had a pink fuzzy rabbit with one floppy ear as his avatar!

;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Protein Filled

QuoteI'll have you know I took second in the Formula 40..............Here comes a layup

Hmmm...In Nicaragua we have a saying, that when translated into english it reads: "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King!"

;D ;D ;D

Slam Dunk!

SliderPhoto

QuoteYes, Edgar voted for the rainbow ballon shot. It matches the rainbow colored socks he has. They have little individual toes and all. And we have the pictures of him wearing them at Blackhawk with his old ghetto leathers to prove it. Maybe I'll need to find that photo and post it. How's that for publicity?
Hmmm, I've been looking for that perfect cover shot. :)

TZDeSioux

where is Nicaragua? Is that by Fargo?

Bling

Kwak....whens the date....soon?

SliderPhoto

Jon, you going tomorrow? If so, bring your balancer equip.