News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Hey, hey!

Started by H-man, August 02, 2004, 12:22:21 PM

H-man

A shout out of love, praise and thanks to the folks I met this weekend at Gingerman.  You guys (and gals) made the weekend special for Gail and me.

Thanks Jeff/Jef4y (and Jennifer ???); Ike/Chef (and your lovely crew – I really suck at remembering names), Dave/lbk (and Karen); Bill;  Mark/Buell_391; Heather and Greg/Stumpy (thanks for venturing below the bridge to the land of us trolls ;)) & Justice.

H-man
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

StumpysWife

I can't believe we drove all that way and never left Michigan.  Ugh.

Nice to meet you too, H-Man.   :D

Good times as usual!

I need a nap.  

Heather

lbk

H, it was nice meeting you.

Team Stumpy, I learned way too much about you boys and your matching wrist bands. LOL Also yes I was one of the ones saying "So isn't this your home track" too funny, especially since my wife immediately corrected me and started showing me the hand to point to where the UP is, you people from MI and that hand thing, that just weird. ;)

Bernard, slowly man, slowly I'm gaining points on you. But now I gotta figure out what's wrong with my "little boat" maybe I should put something besides a trolling motor on there huh?

Ike, my eyes always wear glasses so you might as well give it up. But hey man seriously if ya need to work out the whole "How does this happen" thing I'm there for ya.

H-man

Heather, I know what you mean!!  We once met another family at a state park in Crystal Falls up there in the UP.

They travelled from the Twin Cities area in Minnesota.  We travelled form metro Detroit.  They had the shorter drive  :-/ ::)

BTW, thanks for providing the tunes (we were pitted just to your right).  I liked most of the selections.

H-man
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

StumpysWife

QuoteHeather, I know what you mean!!  We once met another family at a state park in Crystal Falls up there in the UP.

They travelled from the Twin Cities area in Minnesota.  We travelled form metro Detroit.  They had the shorter drive  :-/ ::)

BTW, thanks for providing the tunes (we were pitted just to your right).  I liked most of the selections.

H-man

XM Radio channel 67 works great for the track.  I can't live without it now.  I generally like all the songs, too.    

Yes, we are from your left hand sideways, palm up, on the side of your pointer finger knuckle.  How else could you describe it?

Heather

H-man

QuoteYes, we are from your left hand sideways, palm up, on the side of your pointer finger knuckle.

Would that be Marquette?

Not being in my truck for too long a period of time, too often, I'd never given satellite radio much thought.  But now, I may give it additional consideration.

H-man
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

StumpysWife

QuoteWould that be Marquette?

H-man

Why, yes it would.   ;)

Mark Bernard

Was nice to meet you to H-man! Good job this weekend! Sorry about your bike Dave. Hopefully you can get it all ironed out at the next BHF. (Be prepaired!) I am on a mission now dude!  ;) I have some issues on the Buell that needs a little attention before BHF. But rest assured, I will be ready!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Jeff

Good to finally see you race H...

And yep, it's Jeff & Jennifer :-)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Thingy

QuoteGood to finally see you race H...

And yep, it's Jeff & Jennifer :-)
What about Chief?  :)
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

Jeff

QuoteWhat about Chief?  :)

After knocking down and eating a plant to help him throw up whatever the hell he ate, he's rating pretty low in my book right now...

Pets suck...  All of them...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Chef

QuoteA shout out of love, praise and thanks to the folks I met this weekend at Gingerman.  You guys (and gals) made the weekend special for Gail and me.

Thanks Jeff/Jef4y (and Jennifer ???); Ike/Chef (and your lovely crew - I really suck at remembering names), Dave/lbk (and Karen); Bill;  Mark/Buell_391; Heather and Greg/Stumpy (thanks for venturing below the bridge to the land of us trolls ;)) & Justice.

H-man

Aye!!!,
Wussup H ???....
Good meeting YOU and Gail too!!! She's a keeper!!!  
I was watching when you drifted off and got into the dirt,... held my breathe for you, and you saved it!!!  Impressive....  you're in!!!

The girls were also happy to meet you (Lonette, Ellie and Sharon) found you to be pretty cool...  also say's hello ......

Chef
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.