News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

SV performance parts

Started by Dawn, October 09, 2002, 04:14:49 PM

Dawn

Perhaps my reseach skills on the net are really lacking, or this information is just not out there...  But where can I locate performance SV parts?   ???

We would like to rebuild our motor (we can do it ourselves), but locating new parts (i.e. piston kits, ring kits) has been difficult.  Any ideas?

Dawn

Protein Filled

www.BRGRacing.com
www.mbmotorsports.net
www.MeccanicaCorse.net
www.spearsenterprises.com
www.jhsracing.co.uk/
www.Yoshimura-rd.com

They all have performance parts for the SV. What exactly are you looking for and how much HP do you want? I recommend that you keep them under 85 hp or the motor starts to grenade. You can also join the SV 650 race list at micapeak.com and look for info from them. Also look at the www.SVRider.com website. They have tons of SV related links.

Edgar
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

LRRS#52

I'd reccomend Gregg Spears at Spears Racing. He sells aftermarket parts and kits for the SV. I ran a Spears SB all year long with about 88hp. Other than checking the valve springs periodically it ran as flawlessly as my SS bike. It was a rocket-ship too!  :)

Ted Temple
LRRS #52

Oh - www.spearsenterprises or biknfool1@aol.com
408-879-0724

EX#996

Thanks Edgar:

That is the information I was looking for.  I really appreciate it.

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton