Main Menu

250GP bikes in SuperTwins

Started by TZDeSioux, July 29, 2004, 08:07:52 PM

TZDeSioux

Chuck Sorenson Qualifying times at Mid Ohio

2003 on a 250 : 1:31.677
2004 on Superbike: 1:32.236

porky

I'm with you ecumike, I ran my duc at roebling this weekend easily turning high 16's low 17's because thats all I had to do to win. But you guys on the 125's were in the same region of time. The only difference is that a two stroke uses high corner speed , whereas 4's use torque. It's hard for the two to work together. Joanne rides a 125 , I ride 4's, to me it doesn't matter what you ride as log as you're not doing it on the street. Most of us are not going to be the next Jamie Hacking anyway. You can take some riders that fly on 2 strokes , put them on a 4 and they're slow and visa versa. Personaly I think two strokes should be starter bikes, they learn the importance of corner speed. But if you guys want to cry and moan and cuss( which is stupid) bring your butt down to Barber enter the twins, lets see how you do against and old , too rich , cheesy, bald, overweight, buffet eating, truck driving, bugger picking, beer drinking, outta shape ,old fart like myself. Because I can afford to through a perfectly good duc on the ground in a fit of rage, and not cry like a baby.

Dawn

QuoteJust a test:

"my ass"

"ass"

"ass hole"

Jeesh.. I can say "ass hole", but not "my a$s"

Dawn.. take off some of these silly word replacements in the admin console.  :)

I'd love to, however I'm just the moderator, not the administrater.

Dawn   :-/

cornercamping

QuoteBut if you guys want to cry and moan and cuss( which is stupid) bring your butt down to Barber enter the twins, lets see how you do against and old , too rich , cheesy, bald, overweight, buffet eating, truck driving, bugger picking, beer drinking, outta shape ,old fart like myself. Because I can afford to through a perfectly good duc on the ground in a fit of rage, and not cry like a baby.

That pretty much sums it up. What Duc you got?

A friend of mine came off stock RS250 this year.  He started out riding the 250 all last season.  This year, he jumped on a Mille R.  As of last weekend, he's looking for the 5 seconds he lost   ;D  The "big bikes" aren't easy to ride either.  He thought he'd just carry the same cornerspeed he did on the 250, and then have more juice on tap and drop another few seconds.  Little did he know....  Long story short, he went down in Turn 1 at Grattan last weekend on the Mille R.  Went in as fast as he use to on the 250.  The rest speaks for itself.   The HWT bikes are alot of work.

sbkkeith

Dan, Call me about the 996 that is here waiting for you! You know the one that you left to go to the bank to get CASH for  ::) Friggen tool! >:(

cornercamping

Did you check your voicemail?  NO....

I'm at work.  Leaving from here to Gingerman, then I'll be home Sun. night.

cornercamping

QuoteDan, Call me about the 996 that is here waiting for you! You know the one that you left to go to the bank to get CASH for Ê::) Friggen tool! >:(

:-* :-*

;D

cornercamping

and it's not my fault the bank closes at 6:00 in the ghetto.  I still want it though.  Wanted it for this weekend.. :'(

Keeef... you coming to Gingerman?  

sbkkeith

Then move out of the ghetto and you won't have to worry about it ;) Bob is upset with your antics too so take care of this deal asap I'm sick of tripping over all the spares.

cornercamping

I don't want the spares.  Too much crap for my garage.  I got enough crap in there, the last thing I need is cases of Ducati parts.  I might still take the rims too though  :-/  Jeff said he heard on "the block" that I bought a 996R  ???  Thought maybe you said something?  No biggie though.  Uhm... so are you coming to Gingerman or what?  Doesn't Monte have a LED day on Mon. like last year  ???  I'll talk to Ryan, but I don't think we're gonna stay for the track day if there is.  We didn't stay at Grattan for the LED day like before.  I got too much crap going on this year with work to do like we did last year  :(

and, I need you to order a STM slipper for that thing too.....

Amex ain't gonna like me this month  ;D

cornercamping

and I don't live in da ghetto   ;)