Zac

That's sounds a lot cooler than mine:

Patent no. 6511334
Bridcage Torsion Harness Assembly for Rotating Gimbal

Congrats!

-z.

cornercamping

I've got one pending.  

Multi-Network telemetry/cellular module.

It's been pending for a while, but I got the 2003 Design and Engineering Award from the Consumer Electronics Assoc. for it  8)

motomadness

I looked at the patent online.  It has actually been almost 3 years since we submitted it.  Hopefully those pending patents will come around.

Gimbal eh?  That sound cool.  Mine was just software algorithm.

Frank_Angel

Nice job, Sean, here's a link to mine:

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=20030172127&OS=20030172127&RS=20030172127

Patents, especially software patents, are a promise by the USPTO that you can now spend tons of $ to defend them.  ::)

Good Luck!  :)

diesel748

nice job!!!
Will I see you @ gingerman this weekend

sixty

bweber

Congratulations Sean! Welcome to the club! :)
Here is mine.  I was named sole inventor, but forced to assign all rights to the company I was working for for $1.  It sucked because I could have made millions (no joke) through licensing, but I was a college student with no money and no means to fight the large corporation I was working for as a co-op student!
US Patent No. 5,705,110
Date: January 6, 1998
Process for reducing cross link vapors from rotomolded products made of cross link polyethlylene
Abstract
A method to reduce cross link vapors trapped in hollow cross link polyethylene products produced by rotomolding is disclosed. Ozone is introduced into the hollow product after the polymer has cross linked. Compressed air is delivered with the ozone to circulate the ozone effectively. Use of the ozone oxidizes the cross link vapors and permits reduction in stored inventory of units awaiting dissipation of the cross link polyethylene vapors. A system for batch treatment of the products is also disclosed.

motomadness

Mine patent hardly competes on the same level as some of the ones listed here.

One thing's for sure, I knew the folks of this forum were special even before we starting talking about patents.

Protein Filled

QuoteI knew the folks of this forum were special even before we starting talking about patents.

Oh, we are special allright. Look at K3, Super Dave and Stumpy... Very special!!!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

spyderchick

Yeah, Dave even rides in a short bus! :o ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

bweber

QuoteMine patent hardly competes on the same level as some of the ones listed here.
Don't sell your accomplishment short.  Software algorithms make my head hurt! ;D

MZGirl

Got one pending as well:  "Molecular contaminant film modeling tool."  Basically if bweber's cross link vapors escape from polyethylene and condense on optical surfaces sensitive to IR absorptions, I can use this tool to predict the condensed film thickness and impact to the optical system's performance.

Mark Bernard

Way to go Sean! Wooooo hoooooo! First of many I am sure!  ;) Mark!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region