Who liked my big HOORAH at Gateway?? #66

Started by HandleThis66, October 07, 2002, 09:33:17 AM

HandleThis66

Just wanted to know what everyone thought of the LW Supersport race at Gateway this weekend (Oct 5+6).  For those who didn't see it, y'all missed a (i think) spectacular show.  And I am wondering what the people who saw it thought. (since i didn't see it first hand as a spectator).  But i do have to say it was fun as hades sliding on my @ss past turn one from the checkered, even though i docked to third from second for the red flag.  

Speedballer347

Quote....But i do have to say it was fun as hades sliding on my @ss past turn one from the checkered, even though i docked to third from second for the red flag.  
I saw the race (was a nail biter) from T3/4, but I guess I missed the best part....I think I heard it though ;)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Brett

Did it rain all day Sunday? I got there and it started raining and was cold so I just went back home. So did it turn out nice or was it nasty all day?

HandleThis66

I'm sure yah heard the slide speedballer...it went forever.  I ground the right side case cover and the crank bolt head all the way off, along with the master cylinder.  But no broken levers or anything else. But strained some muscles this girl didn't even realize she had! :o
 And Brett, it got beautiful out later in the day.  The rain stopped, the sun came out and it was perfect.  You should have stayed to enjoy the show.  All the races were great...especially the gp singles/ULWsportsman race.  And obviously the LW supersport rain race! And oh was it a race. :-*

Dawn

HandleThis#66:

I was wondering if it was you...

Are you heading down to Daytona?

Dawn

HandleThis66

Hi Dawn, yah...I am going to Daytona.  Leaving Tuesday the 15th.  I entered all 6 classes, and have poll for ultraLW out of 7 people.  I got some contention finally.  Are you guys going?  e-mail me.. 'cause i'm just heading out of work.  I'll reply tomorrow (my computer is down.)  cg336@yahoo.com  Talk soon - Rhiannon

Speedballer347

QuoteI'm sure yah heard the slide speedballer...it went forever.
Ya know....I heard it, and it went on sooooooo long, I said "no, that couldn't be a crash" ;)
Hey girl, you looked great out there and we were rout'n for ya when you were Sweat'n expert Ed Key on the final laps.  Wonder if he knew that was an amateur showing him a wheel ;D

Glad your alright
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

sdiver68

Yeah, we missed the seeing the T1 crash as I was standing there with Speedballer, but the race was awesome, with a lot of subplots (AM v EX, ages 15 through 50 (lol), M v F) that had everyone rooting for a favorite.

Best race of the year to watch at Gateway, imho.

Good luck @ Daytona!
MCRA Race School Instructor

oh344ccs

???Is that twice in two weeks?  Thats a streak you don't need to continue!  Go out and fall over in the garage on the pit bike and get your third out of the way.  J.K.  Good luck at ROC ;D

dave333

You were running the tires off that bike Rhiannon!  I guess they finally fell off just past start/finish, eh?  Great race, I really liked watchin' ya out there!

Gixxer124

Nate R

Can somebody gimme a rundown here? Rhiannon was running up with Key???!!!??? She crashed?

Summary, Please!  ;D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(