News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Possible ride to Barber needed.

Started by Super_KC124, July 07, 2004, 02:07:36 PM

Super_KC124

I might need a ride to Barber,  Aug 13-15. I'll be coming from Kansas City through St. Louis on 70 HWY. I'll be bringing 1 bike and a small amount of equipment. (In other words, I could meet you part way.)  Anyone? :)

tigerblade

Kevin,

I'm planning to go as long as it's for sure on the Great Plains schedule.  Cabbage is done for the year (back to school) so I'll most likely have an extra space for a bike in the trailer...

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Super_KC124

Burt Munro

Kevin,

I might be in the same boat looking for a ride share.  Not sure if I'm working the race yet - they probably have lots of help from the SE guys.  Would be nice to take my bike down if there was space.  If all else fails I may ride down - as long as I'm not pushing for time and can spread the trip out a little.
Let me know how things work out for you.

Rick
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Steviebee

Im want to go too kevin.   not sure.  but if you wanna meet in st loius  thats something that possible.

let me know is nothing pans out for ya !!

speedster_1

Make it to Nashville and you got a ride.  I'm about 4-4.5 hours from Barber.  ...the only non 500 mile (oneway) track for me.

r1owner

I may have a spare space available as well in STL.

GSXR RACER MIKE

I easily have room for 6 bikes, but with my luck traveling over the last year and a half I hate to even offer and then have something happen. :-/
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96