New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VIR Photos June 25-26-27

Started by bbob, June 28, 2004, 03:28:15 PM

GregR6

R1KILLER

Little fired up are we, huh greg?? :o

Clay

I trust you Greg, and will take your word.  :)  Sorry Bob, looks like bad business practices might have cost you some business.  *shrug*

GAMEDIC

QuoteLittle fired up are we, huh greg?? :o
Been a long time coming just really didn't want to say something when i was working for another person that takes pics.. and good choice Clay... i will see you in savannah.. unless you are going to come play with the WERA guys this weekend at RD A... you should come down...

Clay

Mmmm...yeah...can't do that.  I've got this whole "my bike is too big and will hurt me as a novice" thing goin' on.  As in, I'm a yellow plate so wera won't let me race the 929.  Don't get me started.   :-X

GAMEDIC

QuoteMmmm...yeah...can't do that.  I've got this whole "my bike is too big and will hurt me as a novice" thing goin' on.  As in, I'm a yellow plate so wera won't let me race the 929.  Don't get me started.   :-X
LOL...oh yeah i forgot.. hey i know the feeling ..i went through that last year also ;D

EDDIE98

QuoteLOL...oh yeah i forgot.. hey i know the feeling ..i went through that last year also ;D

but now you are an expert and can race,  ;D ;D

GAMEDIC

Quotebut now you are an expert and can race,  ;D ;D
lol..i was going to until they started the having to buy your own transponders

bbob

Thanks a lot bikes 319 and 89 for your photoreflect orders tonight.  I suspected even tho we did a ton of business at the track that there must be a few that didn't have the time to come by the trailer.. That is why we are so egar to post on the internet.  

Again,

Thanks